Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange planets and super man
I was outside. it was spring. I looked up in the sky. it was dark. but I could see the sun and moon as if the y were shining through heavy smoke. I could look right at the sun, but it seemed like it was night. then I saw planets. there were 4 planets rotating around a brown planet. in the sky about 45 degrees left of the sun and moon. I got my camera. I started to record what I was seeing. I zoomed in. I saw them plain as day. coming right at earth. I panned over to the sun and moon and back to the other planets. I counted them out loud to myself on the camera. that one looks like Jupiter. that one looks like...etc. and they are spinning around that reddish brown one in the middle. I panned to the sun and moon again talking to the camera 'there are the sun and moon,' panned to planets, 'then what are THOSE!?!' then I saw a giant man in the midst of the planets. it was like he was running. he was as big as the whole planetary system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLNYaBk9lpo
Sounds a lot like the continued reports of a Nibiru-like planet system (Planet X, for some), that is headed towards earth. Though this was played out in 2010, then 2012, the stories keep being reported. Day residue in your dream, or a promise of something still to happen?