Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peruvian Judges
2 Januar 2014

I dreamt of peruvian Judges. And normaly it was the work of the lawyer to defend the accused, but in these cases the Judges have overtaken the defense and let the accused free. There where many photos of judges and it was written about their work. 
I thought why this was not possible in paraguay. 

Interpretation: 
The day before the dream I listened to Chopins Revolutionary Etude played by Richter. ( Richter means Judge in German)
While you may be correct that the dream is the result of daytime activity, I'm still left wondering about the Peruvian judges. Why Peruvian? You could have dreamed any nationality judges, yet you dreamed of Peruvian judges. And why did you think that this was not possible in Paraguay?

Go a little deeper with this one. There's more here than you think.
(01-09-2016, 04:34 AM)DLP Wrote: While you may be correct that the dream is the result of daytime activity, I'm still left wondering about the Peruvian judges. Why Peruvian? You could have dreamed any nationality judges, yet you dreamed of Peruvian judges. And why did you think that this was not possible in Paraguay?

Go a little deeper with this one. There's more here than you think.

Dear DLP,

well i dreamt of peruvian Judges, because I was in Prison in Peru. And of Paraguayan because i was also in Prison in Paraguay. 
But while there was evidence in the case in Peru, where i got free after 2 years and 3 months, in Paraguay There was no evidence at all, and i had to stay in prison for more than 5 years. Both cases were for Drugs. The first time i took on a suitcase with cocaine, without knowing there was cocaine in it. In peru they have hundreds of people they have detained with drugs, and they know soon is really working with drugs and who not. But in Paraguay almost all the material evidence was on my side. and i got sentenced to 7 years plus i have a record for a drug crime for 20 years in switzerland, for something i can`t even do.  I was accused of intent to send a peruvian man to the swiss city of Buigie with ca. 6 kg cocaine. there is no swiss city of Buigie. And the Suitcases could not be linked either to me nor to the peruvian. No one neither i nor the peruvian or the police have said that i wanted to send a peruvian to Buigie. Yet the prosecutor accused me for this from the preliminary hearing through the appeal court and up to the supreme court. And I staid sentenced. 

But, I got free exactly after the amount of days  (2739 days or 7 1/2 Years) I have dreamt about 9 years before my liberty. So it seems it had to be... The Judges had to fulfill a bigger reality than the one before their eyes, become criminals before their own law, become a part om my unconscious, and fulfill my dream.
Thanks for clarifying. That explains quite a bit, actually.

Another question: Do you often dream of judges(of any nationality)?