Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/8/16 Trump's Forces Working in the Hood
Trending: exist hood trump forces worked dreamed spirits judges planets weight indeed painting summary january ship 2016 leading gab emotion football fear dude led south waiting railway circle russia fri noted pet does stabilize links wild dangerous interesting hits staying whoa
Waning: strong difficult gun found experiment people chased heart logged idea boss movie media could theme company sound anonymous safe event learned form class read inside map plain shirt popular poor camping dream self mon monkey

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Something we need to watch, especially in light of "Apocalypse" from other runs, and I bet other words not coming to mind here.

"FOOTBALL!" I assumed it was the sport that so many love, but not today, by the 3rd. day in a row of it in dreambot runs.

Here's the words around football starting on Jan. 6th. My hunch is that this is the "nuclear football" that bubba clinton made news for losing! Sounds like it's been lost again and they're keeping it secret unlike it leaking out with bubba. *(castle mention lost egg silent too)

Also, today's run sounds like the "football" references are in context of North Korea! yeah, they hate "south" Korea.

“fighter football van everyday tons castle mention lost egg silent too” 1/6/16

“intense learned access football grandma trust” 1/7/16

“2016 leading gab emotion football fear dude led south” 1/8/16

LOL luv this run for having "dude" and "whoa" in it.

Seems that "sam" may go with the top three words in the waning list, making this phrase potentially "sam strong difficult gun found experiment people chased" just noting to ponder later.

"trump exist hood forces? can words be, of necessity with reality, rearranged a tad? I think so. Does "trump" have a surprising amount of support in the "hood?" He's packing the arenas!

"railway circle Russia" is intriguing, and already watching for a headline of them flexing muscle in a louder-than-usual way.
Ok.  As DLP would say, there are no coinsedences. Take note of this over lap!
waiting railway circle
From Worldwide predictions 1-6-15:
"I had a vision of one very large ‘0’ coming together. In the vision it was massive.
I had a vision I was standing out in the rain, it was overcast and windy.
I had a vision of a train arriving, on the window of the train was the number 7. It slowly crept into the train station.
The ‘0’ represents a sort of times up, a prediction is about to happen, and with the number 7 on the train one could assume they are talking about tomorrow. The reason the message is massive could go two different directions either it is a major event or they are predicting a set of predictions unfolding at one time. I don’t believe the storm is talking about weather at all but an emotional tone, tragic, sad, troubling times. I am unclear why they are showing a train, is that a message that a train is involved? Or is it just a message of ones arrival?"

Additionally, they have been predicting something happening in Russia, likely Moscow.  Perhaps a plane/airport situation. Our botrun also has Russia in today's run next to the word circle.
http://worldwidepredictions.com/
Train pulling into the station: Arrived at destination. IOW, whatever the train represents is here. I'm thinking of the term "like a runaway train", which implies something that is out of control with no way to stop it and if the train jumps the rails, it will tear up the landscape until it comes to a stop.

The 0: Counting down to zero.

The 7 could mean a week, a month, or years. It could even represent a time on the clock.
Or the 7 could mean countries or a group of people involved. A group coming together culminating in the countdown to 0. The seven signs of the apocalypse.