Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/8/16 Trump's Forces Working in the Hood
Ok.  As DLP would say, there are no coinsedences. Take note of this over lap!
waiting railway circle
From Worldwide predictions 1-6-15:
"I had a vision of one very large ‘0’ coming together. In the vision it was massive.
I had a vision I was standing out in the rain, it was overcast and windy.
I had a vision of a train arriving, on the window of the train was the number 7. It slowly crept into the train station.
The ‘0’ represents a sort of times up, a prediction is about to happen, and with the number 7 on the train one could assume they are talking about tomorrow. The reason the message is massive could go two different directions either it is a major event or they are predicting a set of predictions unfolding at one time. I don’t believe the storm is talking about weather at all but an emotional tone, tragic, sad, troubling times. I am unclear why they are showing a train, is that a message that a train is involved? Or is it just a message of ones arrival?"

Additionally, they have been predicting something happening in Russia, likely Moscow.  Perhaps a plane/airport situation. Our botrun also has Russia in today's run next to the word circle.
http://worldwidepredictions.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/8/16 Trump's Forces Working in the Hood - by twiceblessed9 - 01-09-2016, 01:00 AM