Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brainstorm for this section, precog & hauntings~
So am I! Oh, the folks that I know, or discern are telling the truth and they tell anything metaphysical that they or someone close to them experienced, I'm so diggin it. TV? novels? No time for them "generally" speaking, as a few TV shows are so funny or informative but anyway...motormouth at our service, sorry. Big Grin

I have another to report. It fits on the EHE, I mean IN that section. I'll go put it there so we readers have a large section of true stories together. (I have a strong wish, a hope that our owner will, since he's the energizer bunny sorta thing anyway, that if he gets enough reports there he'll combine them in a book he, hopefully will write. NDC is several books begging to someday be written, sorta thing. I'll go without desert to buy them each and all.)

Hahahaha I kill myself, no really! We are *in* that section and I closed this head there, er here! thought I was in the Miscellaneous section, dunno why.

New ghost story for Goldengirl. Cool

It was December of 1997. Mom had fought her cancer for a year, and had just peacefully passed into eternity, having even shopped for and bought her own casket that she called her "forever bed" or something like that. Nah, she didn't believe she would actually be in that 'old body, and didn't even cry or sniffle the day she had phoned me, telling me she had.

We were all making our calls to our closest loved ones and to hers, too. I was on the phone with one of our two daughters, the older that was very close to mom and couldn't face her slowly dieing, and was back home with hubby. I had her sister there with me.

She broke down quietly sobbing when I told her that Nanny had just passed. I listened as she vented sadly and added the few things that came to me. She had finished and was just quietly talking of what a fantastic soul Mom was, and then with 100% confidence told me to "Oh, hang on! Barb and her mom are back." as she was staying with our friends while her dad had flown to Japan for a week. Barb had been out grocery shopping. Our gal said they were coming in the door.

It remained so quiet, I never heard Barb's or any voices. But, I didn't suspect a thing. My daughter was an intelligent, mature 13yr. old and I didn't suspect a thing.

She took a couple of minutes or longer, came back and very, very puzzled, a bit shocked tone of voice started telling me and actually telling herself sorta, that she had HEARD the door, but got there and it was closed and no one outside, no car, nothing new anywhere and that both of their large dogs had heard Nothing! and in fact she named the dogs, telling me where each was laying in the house.

We didn't talk much longer and she was just confounded, and we hung up for awhile.

I don't remember if it took an hour, or two or what before it hit me. The Lost Books of the Bible and Forgotten Books of Eden explain it, that a person thousands of years ago had asked an angel what happens to us upon the moment of death. The angel said that we each are given 7 days to go anywhere and see anything and anyone, and to ponder our lives and where we are headed eternally, and then we report in, but not in those words, of course.

Aha! Mom had heard our gal crying on the phone and gone to Barb's to see her. I am convinced. Yeah, all of my life I had and have heard stories like this, and finally we had one in our family. When I called and talked this over with our daughter it resonated with her. It HAD to have been that because she had really, REALLY heard that door and been so shocked, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainstorm for this section, precog & hauntings~ - by Nanny - 01-11-2016, 10:40 PM