Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
Gotta keep this journal going with the noteworthy stuff. My fault, been burning the midnight oil for most of over two weeks. Hubby's vacationing in 3 locations of the great 48 so I am too, right here. If I want, like my quality-nameless brand (so nobody gets free advertising on the boss's dime/time) Cookies and Cream milk shake at 11PM like last night, I'm having it and oh boy not sleeping till 2am approx.

BUT yep.....not recalling my dreams, except....this dud well I mean the part I can recall.

I awoke this morning from a terribly loud thunder and likely lightening-strike since power was then out over 2-and-half hours, while dreaming I was staring at salad fix'ins in a bowl and telling the person with me that no, I did not want to have to cut it up into the proper salad. Oh, look at that dang, whole onion, etc....as I recall.

But, I still trust that had I had "one of those" types of dreams that I was slammed with for a few weeks, I'd remember it vividly with it haunting me a bit or lot.

Or, am I lieing to myself and cheating myself out of remembering a couple of important dreams?? Seriously admit, I don't know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?! - by Nanny - 05-27-2016, 02:17 PM