Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
(06-01-2016, 10:49 PM)Nanny Wrote: DLP, OMGosh your dream! yikes....do you have that kind often? I don't recall reading any of yours that were like it.

Not like that, where I have no way out. I'm always able to find a way out. Always. I can't imagine being ready to kill myself knowing there's always a doorway out of the dream. And the guy with me, though I didn't know who he was in the dream, I figured out who he was after I was awake(Dude likes to show up in different faces. He thinks it's funny when I realize who the stranger was. He's right, it's funny. Big Grin ) and he would never back off from a fight, no matter what the odds were. And the thought of him being "changed" is nigh on to unfathomable. It simply couldn't happen. No way, no how. So I'm not sure what was going on with that dream. Someone trying to push my buttons, put me in fear that I'm trapped and there's no one to help me? I dunno.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?! - by ThePaladin - 06-04-2016, 01:10 AM