Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ministerial Secret
Hello all,

My first of the year beings as I don't have a target or have been given one by request, so these are those randoms.

8th Jan 2016: DB: Three currently serving top ministers during a conference take part in a small orgy... Two men, One woman... While one of the men and the woman were on the bed the third took photos, laughing and cavorting.
Since these types of people have entered office from 2010 I have had the odd one or two... Very much perverted and disgusting... sickening in fact!

If anyone should have a target for me to look into please ask but please don't do the usual Lottery BS as I look on wealth as the subject matter above.. A Disgusting Perversion Of Filth it goes against my whole being.

I do have others but they are for my personal sphere.
Yes, please ask to dream the next presidential election, or are you one of those that already did? Will there be an election? I'm not caring who wins but if the event even happens.

Thanks~
(01-12-2016, 09:17 PM)Nanny Wrote: Yes, please ask to dream the next presidential election, or are you one of those that already did? Will there be an election? I'm not caring who wins but if the event even happens.

Thanks~

Will do.... The last time the US went to the polls I remember an image of the Presidential Podium and Obama was stood at it with a copy of time magazine in his hand. On it's cover was an exploding chemical or oil refinery, the earth from space and a nuclear explosion (three separate sections)... Needless to say he won and things have become heated politically and militarily. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread739492/pg1