Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple subject dreams, 1.14.16, AM
What a very cool coincidence! Gal, my, I think Great-Great-grandmother is half-French and half-Cherokee! I must check now and see which generation. Course, her online records say "half-French, half-Indian" and I like that since my elders always said "we're Indian" and proud of it, sorta thing. We always knew it was Cherokee. (She then married into a family name that I've chatted with online and they, too are Cherokee but they have even less records/proof than my family has. This makes it impossible for my family to accurately quantify how much Cherokee we have in us.)

(01-14-2016, 05:50 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Ahhh, gotta love the naked/undressed dreams... Lol... Definitely not my favorite type of dreams!

But very interesting about the Fleur-De-Lis.. In the summer of 2014, my youngest daughter once woke up one morning, humming a song. Then she started to sing it completely in French. I was familiar with the song, as it was one of my grandmother's favorites and she used to sing it, but in English. It made me think of her all day that day.. So I asked my daughter where did she learn the song (because it's very old) and she said she dreamed it. I was flabbergasted! She completely learned the song in one dream and in French no less! It was stuck in her mind the whole day.. And to hear her sing it all day gave me so much chicken-skin!

Maybe you should did deeper into your family's history. Maybe you are royal and don't know it yet? We're French too, from my grandmother. She was Cherokee/French from my great grandfather and Dutch from her mother.

I posted the video for the song "La Vie En Rose" - the song my daughter was singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0feNVUwQA8U

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple subject dreams, 1.14.16, AM - by Nanny - 01-15-2016, 06:56 PM