Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/19/16 "Love 2016 Scale Happy"
Trending: placing understood days mon project silence appearing lesson dude science pick site hope care events ant minutes use january brain information length materials love 2016 scale happy whether web reading dying saturday analytics result trigger officer reasons agree once empty
Waning: self thanks company means men dat falling dreams close request fri goodbye popular one flashed fat would sat shared were there awesome did experience remove read fish shabby teeth now gift mutual class dream up

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Ok, well wow!  This was not expected.  A direct hit for ant. Even "time" was mentioned in the article, though more in hours than minutes, but minutes turn into hours so it still matches almost exactly.  

ant minutes use january brain information length materials -A team of researchers from several institutions in France has found that some common black garden ants leave building instructions in pillars for other worker ants to follow. In their paper published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the team describes their study of ants in their lab, what they have found so far, and their goal of learning once and for all how it is that creatures with such tiny brains can build such complicated nests.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-01-ants-encode...s.html#jCp
Good to see "love, 2016, happy" in the bot run.
Wow, Eagle1, is this run talking to you directly again? do you own more than one site? Sounds like bot is telling you to "pick a site" with a reference to the "analytics" of it all. "company" well is somebody trying to buy you out, per this grand experiment? (LOL hey, no matter how far-out this sounds, it's what something has me noticing)

"whether web reading dying" this ain't cool! Could be pointing to the "sun" knocking our power-grids out, an EMP false flag of course, or the tyrannical ones using that off-button for the "web."

How did I miss this at a glance?!
"placing understood days mon project silence appearing" I mean heck, this could be referring to an EMP, the intentional taking-down of our power, and yeah will this be a "project silence" when the Iphones and internet all go quiet, God-forbid.

There's more here but this is bummer enough for now. (Still's dream with 60, and her changing lightbulbs is enough to really make me think this may all be legit. hunches, sheesh)

PS, if this all is legit, then maybe this is why "meditation" is in so many runs! Yeah, during this "silence project" and with the stillness of nothing powered electrically working beyond generator-life, *MEDITATION" is the thing to do, and millions of us will be doing it, sadly I admit out of "default" while others of us will be so humbled and concered that we'll meditate for leading, inner-peace and a sense of the strength we know we've got, though buried at times.

Wait a minute! there's more and not sure how bummer it is, or not.

"falling dreams close request fri goodbye popular one" and ending waning words "class dream up." What's this saying? Noting for looking later, this feels Big!
OH MY GOD!

This run is absolutely amazing, and my best friends on earth are even more amazing! Twice, that was an incredible connection you found. Not only was the lingo virtually verbatim, but the information had big implications in the world of science and biology. Well done!

Julie, I share your sentiment....that's why I chose the title for today's run. Notice how just about everywhere is doom and gloom. I think the latest prediction is for the dollar to collapse in February and the world economy to totally disintegrate. No doom and gloom in this run...quite the opposite!

And NANNY. Oh my god, Nanny. You really threw the grenade into the fire. You asked if I had another website, and the answer WAS....yes. The old website was YippYball.com; however, when I went there to check it out, voila....GONE (or rather should I say, Hijacked!). So I called my hosting company because I have not been to that website in months. Well, it turns out that someone has taken over, and I was thinking hijack. I tried to get to my email account, which I haven't checked in months, and it too was "hijacked." However, I was able to reset the password because my other email account was still attached. Long story short, when I got into my email account, my hosting company was sending me warnings of my pending hosting expiration.....8/8/15. But since I was in the throes of major turmoil in my life....never checked it. Subsequently, my email WAS hijacked and my website became French, as you can see by going to that domain.

More synchronicity. It was just this afternoon that I had decided to take my YippYball model and officially convert it into a teachable model for my clients. I was still unhappy with the name, so I put on my to-do list to figure out a new name. And then I saw your post, Nanny. WOW! So, yeah, the bot run is telling me that everything is working perfectly. Just the right timing. Time to pick a new name! Nanny, seriously....I still would NOT have noticed that my old website was gone without your post. I can't thank you enough. Blessings to all. Back to homework...I'm so behind Smile
Just hours? before you found that your site was/is gone, you had decided to use that format, sorry not your word, model?

Dang, you've been through the fire personally since August, sheesh, well glad it's all fine for you now. Just really happy for you.

I hope somehow that you still get time for yourself, LOL like it sounds possible, but I mean to follow bot's reminders about *meditation. (I find myself relaxing here for selfish fun with your bots after having worn myself out with the house when not at desk, and uh huh...hypocritically, at times not meditating as much as I should.)

Hope your blessings you send to us will boomerang for you.
(01-19-2016, 09:19 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: More synchronicity. It was just this afternoon that I had decided to take my YippYball model and officially convert it into a teachable model for my clients. I was still unhappy with the name, so I put on my to-do list to figure out a new name. And then I saw your post, Nanny. WOW! So, yeah, the bot run is telling me that everything is working perfectly. Just the right timing. Time to pick a new name! Nanny, seriously....I still would NOT have noticed that my old website was gone without your post. I can't thank you enough. Blessings to all. Back to homework...I'm so behind Smile

When you resurface, and need some help with the new website, will be here for you as always if you need me!