Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/19/16 "Love 2016 Scale Happy"
Wow, Eagle1, is this run talking to you directly again? do you own more than one site? Sounds like bot is telling you to "pick a site" with a reference to the "analytics" of it all. "company" well is somebody trying to buy you out, per this grand experiment? (LOL hey, no matter how far-out this sounds, it's what something has me noticing)

"whether web reading dying" this ain't cool! Could be pointing to the "sun" knocking our power-grids out, an EMP false flag of course, or the tyrannical ones using that off-button for the "web."

How did I miss this at a glance?!
"placing understood days mon project silence appearing" I mean heck, this could be referring to an EMP, the intentional taking-down of our power, and yeah will this be a "project silence" when the Iphones and internet all go quiet, God-forbid.

There's more here but this is bummer enough for now. (Still's dream with 60, and her changing lightbulbs is enough to really make me think this may all be legit. hunches, sheesh)

PS, if this all is legit, then maybe this is why "meditation" is in so many runs! Yeah, during this "silence project" and with the stillness of nothing powered electrically working beyond generator-life, *MEDITATION" is the thing to do, and millions of us will be doing it, sadly I admit out of "default" while others of us will be so humbled and concered that we'll meditate for leading, inner-peace and a sense of the strength we know we've got, though buried at times.

Wait a minute! there's more and not sure how bummer it is, or not.

"falling dreams close request fri goodbye popular one" and ending waning words "class dream up." What's this saying? Noting for looking later, this feels Big!

Messages In This Thread
1/19/16 "Love 2016 Scale Happy" - by Eagle1 - 01-19-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: 1/19/16 "Love 2016 Scale Happy" - by Nanny - 01-19-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: 1/19/16 "Love 2016 Scale Happy" - by Eagle1 - 01-19-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: 1/19/16 "Love 2016 Scale Happy" - by Nanny - 01-20-2016, 12:43 AM