Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPS AND DOWNS
AGAIN I REMEMBERED ONLY A SHORT SEGMENT OF MY DREAM ON TUESDAY, 1/19/16 BECAUSE I GOT ON THE ELEVATOR IN MY BUILDING TODAY AND NOTICED A CERTIFICATE WHICH MADE ME RECALL THIS PART OF MY DREAM.

DREAM:
THERE WAS AN OTIS ELEVATOR CERTIFICATE IN AN ELEVATOR, ENCASED IN A METAL FRAME, COVERED WITH PLASTIC THAT WAS CROOKED. I WAS UNABLE TO READ IT BECAUSE IT WAS CROOKED. SO, FOR SOME REASON, I TRIED MY BEST TO STRAIGHTEN THE ACTUAL CERTIFICATE IN THE FRAME. SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, I WAS ABLE TO DO JUST THAT.

THAT'S IT (ALTHOUGH I KNOW I HAD A LOT OF DREAMS LAST NIGHT). I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR TWO WEEKS, AND ON MEDS SO MAYBE THAT IS WHY I CAN REMEMBER VERY LITTLE.

HILLARY WAS IN THE NEWS A LOT YESTERDAY, AND MAYBE THAT IS WHERE THE CROOKEDNESS IN MY DREAM CAME FROM.
LOL
I hope you are totally-well very soon.
Oh, I have a hard time remembering all but the most important dreams.

Are you aware of Eagle1's page of how to remember dreams? Also, someone here, one of his mods started a thread with his and their own suggestions all on one page. I hope whomever did or someone will jump into this thread and give us that link. I can try to find it and if I have luck, will bring it here for you in case you have never seen it and are interested.
[quote='Nanny' pid='22034' dateline='1453347102']
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]I hope you are totally-well very soon.
Oh, I have a hard time remembering all but the most important dreams.

Are you aware of Eagle1's page of how to remember dreams? Also, someone here, one of his mods started a thread with his and their own suggestions all on one page. I hope whomever did or someone will jump into this thread and give us that link. I can try to find it and if I have luck, will bring it here for you in case you have never seen it and are interested.
[/fo

THANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES.

NO I HAVE NOT SEEN EAGLE'S PAGE ON HOW TO REMEMBER DREAMS. IF YOU FIND THE OTHER THREAD WITH SUGGESTIONS ALL ON ONE PAGE, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING THAT TOO.

I AM SLEEPING SO MUCH DURING THE DAY AND THE NIGHT, I FIGURED THAT'S WHY I CAN REMEMBER ONLY A LITTLE.
Thanks to NDC Mod Goldengirl, here is the link.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...am-with-me

She chatted on this thread and gave us the link. You may be able to identify with some of our experiences posted here.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ms-finally

(01-20-2016, 11:23 PM)Nanny Wrote: Thanks to NDC Mod Goldengirl, here is the link.

She chatted on this thread and gave us the link. You may be able to identify with some of our experiences posted here.

THANK YOU.
All the best as you recover ... thanks for posting this.
(01-20-2016, 11:23 PM)Nanny Wrote: Thanks to NDC Mod Goldengirl, here is the link.

Hi Nanny, Glad you found it. I've been sick for 5 weeks, and better, but not completely. Got a nasty cough that will not go away. Contacted the doc AGAIN today - sigh. Although even last night when I couldn't sleep, eventually a dream occurred in the morning. (I attribute this to all of our talk about it, very healthy to discuss!!) Was a strange dream, day residue I guess about Amir Hekmati and his release from the Iranian prison. He was beaming and happy, and I had no idea who he was (although he was introduced to me as Amir in the dream) until I woke up and thought about it a bit.

(01-20-2016, 09:37 PM)aletalete Wrote: AGAIN I REMEMBERED ONLY A SHORT SEGMENT OF MY DREAM ON TUESDAY, 1/19/16 BECAUSE I GOT ON THE ELEVATOR IN MY BUILDING TODAY AND NOTICED A CERTIFICATE WHICH MADE ME RECALL THIS PART OF MY DREAM.

DREAM:
THERE WAS AN OTIS ELEVATOR CERTIFICATE IN AN ELEVATOR, ENCASED IN A METAL FRAME, COVERED WITH PLASTIC THAT WAS CROOKED.  I WAS UNABLE TO READ IT BECAUSE IT WAS  CROOKED.  SO, FOR SOME REASON, I TRIED MY BEST TO STRAIGHTEN THE ACTUAL CERTIFICATE IN THE FRAME.  SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, I WAS ABLE TO DO JUST THAT.

THAT'S IT (ALTHOUGH I KNOW I HAD A LOT OF DREAMS LAST NIGHT).  I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR TWO WEEKS, AND ON MEDS SO MAYBE THAT IS WHY I CAN REMEMBER VERY LITTLE.  

HILLARY WAS IN THE NEWS A LOT YESTERDAY, AND MAYBE THAT IS WHERE THE CROOKEDNESS IN MY DREAM CAME FROM.
                                                        LOL

Hope you feel better soon!
Aww dang, Goldengirl, to have to be sick for 5 weeks and the cough won't go away. It brings to mind the baby books reminding us parents that a child's cough from a virus can even last for three months!

No, not to make you think yours will. To help assure you that this can be normal in case you're seriously concerned. BUT! always, and I'm singing to the choir here....follow your hunch/inner leading. Hope your doc gets back to you very soon, and that you are totally recovered quickly, and Aletalete, too!

I wanted to share something on that thread about "ever remembering dreams" with you so going there next.~~
Thanks! All the serious things were ruled out, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. And so are my co- workers, if ya catch my drift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-21-2016, 01:36 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks! All the serious things were ruled out, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. And so are my co- workers, if ya catch my drift!

Unrelated to the actual post, but in 2010 I developed pneumonia after a surgery and learned that I had developed an allergy to antibiotics. I reacted to everything they gave me. So I somewhat live in fear of catching anything that would turn into an infection now. On the upside, I'm super clean now - Lol.

Anyways, my grandson also developed a cough that wouldn't quit at the same time I got my illness. He was only a year old and would wake up in coughing/choking fits where he would eventually throw up phlegm. He went through several rounds of antibiotics to no avail. And his mother and I were becoming concerned about how much he was taking. So I did some research and developed my own form of medicine and it's not anything you need to swallow.

I would boil water and added 5 drops each of tea tree and eucalyptus oils (pure brands) - I had an old whistling tea kettle I would use, because it directed the steam at us. Putting a towel over your head over a bowl of hot steaming water helps too. Stand there and breathe it in as long and as much as you can. Be careful not to scald yourself though. It's plenty powerful and stinky - it will clear the sinuses and lungs. Depending on how sick I was, I would do this up to 3 times a day. I would also diluted the oils with water and add to a candle oil warmer to stink up the bedroom before bed at night.

Tea Tree Oil is known to be antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and a bunch of other good things.
Eucalyptus Oil is also antibacterial, antiviral, and a bunch of other good things, too.

When flu season comes around and I hear people sniffling, I will steam up the house, just to make sure any germs flying around are killed. Doing this was the only way I cured my grandson and myself and we were sick from January to June. It was awful! Last year, my granddaughter got a sinus/cough thing that wouldn't quit and my daughter tried everything on her. I did the treatment and she eventually got better. Her father was sick, too, and thought my "treatment" was nonsense, until his sinuses and cough cleared up as well.

I also rub Vick's vapor rub on the balls of our feet and up between the toes, then put socks on. If you look up pressure points for the feet, those areas are directly related to the respiratory system (sinuses and lungs). Doing this and the breathing treatments does wonders for coughs!

Anyhoo... I hope this info helps you! Get well soon - both of you!
Wow IHM, thanks for the advice. I tend to shy away from too many drugs and things, the side effects alone make my hair curl! It always amazes me when the side effects are listed real quick at the end of a commercial and most of the time they're worse than what they're trying to fix!

I will try this and let you know!
IKR? I hate watching drug commercials and the list of side effects goes on forever, so they speed it up real quick. Lol

I forgot to mention that the oils in the steam kill any germs, especially viruses in the air. So if you think there's something contagious in the air, steam away!

I hope it works for you!
(01-21-2016, 01:36 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks! All the serious things were ruled out, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. And so are my co- workers, if ya catch my drift!

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING SICK OF BEING SICK. BUT NOW THAT I AM FINALLY RECOVERING, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN "BORN AGAIN" WITH A FRESH NEW SLATE. ALL IS NEW AND WONDERFUL AND AGAIN MY GOD HAS REFINED ME FOR BETTER THINGS BRINGING ME CLOSER TO MY FINAL HOME.