Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/16 Motivation is Low....but then Fantastic Energy
Trending: motivation low sand fantastic energy choice ripped thanks hills glad observe difference platforms gold sexy chasing travel attached harry beginner tricky sometimes sad opposite addicted concerned plot awesome club sat clean mile happy 2016 action planes january toddler aunt every
Waning: country window laugh orange other station war tongue need airport around cool blood remove chaser tales angel bus ride wed wait first sword texture technique competition up wow france worry bike had view dream class

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

motivation low sand fantastic energy choice ripped thanks hills glad observe difference platforms gold-  Wow!!!  This is about Sanders and Hillary. I believe this is a first, 2 candidates in one bot run. In typical bot run fashion, it is unclear exactly what is being suggested to us here.  Where specifically does motivation low come into play (low motivation to vote for one of the candidates perhaps)?  It seems likely sand fantastic energy would be Sanders and his base which is filled with young energetic people.  He is surging in polls. Is Hillary glad to observe the difference between their platforms? Are people finally glad they can see a difference in their platforms?    One of them will be ripping the other.  I would think this is speaking to Iowa/ New Hampshire, but who wins these states (gold) is not clearly being told.

See a thread in the 1-22-16 bot run for a major overlap.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...2#pid22132
After 4 consecutive, last days of "Yellow" we have orange instead.
Is this a good grouping? "country window laugh orange other station war tongue"

"france bike competition?" is this soon per a coming headline?

"war tongue, blood and sword" in this run, hope to check recent runs for such, and "angel" is still around. Yeah, one will be needing in context of is little group.

quick PS,

"gold" and "silverware" both in this run.
"sand" today, "beach" yesterday
"war, blood,sword" today, "kills" near top of yesterday's
"planes" today, "flight" near top of list yesterday
I don't see "orange" in the graphic ... are there words which show in the run, but not in the graphic?

Yellow is caution; orange is safety. People wear orange vests when hunting or in doing road work, in order to be safe and alert those around them, not to shoot them or harm them. With "country" and "laugh," though, I suspect it could be a country which believes it is safe, but in reality, is not.

The Tour de France (annual bike race) doesn't happen until July this year. However, in the past few years, it has been in the news a lot, related to past winners (like Lance Armstrong) having to give back his champions, due to drug use. Possibly, the rules of the race will be further changed soon, to make it more difficult or more fair and ethically sound.
perhaps yellow = gold
NH,
Yes! Eagle is limited to how many words can fit in the graphic, he can better explain the hows and whys. If he feels there are words which fall just outside the set amount, he will include them on the list above the graphic but not in the actual graphic. This happens almost daily. On a rare occasion, I have found the opposite to be true and there are more in the graphic. Sometimes those extra words really help identify what is going on with the botrun.
(01-25-2016, 05:56 AM)NH watcher Wrote: I don't see "orange" in the graphic ... are there words which show in the run, but not in the graphic?

Yellow is caution; orange is safety.  People wear orange vests when hunting or in doing road work, in order to be safe and alert those around them, not to shoot them or harm them.  With "country" and "laugh," though, I suspect it could be a country which believes it is safe, but in reality, is not.

The Tour de France (annual bike race) doesn't happen until July this year.  However, in the past few years, it has been in the news a lot, related to past winners (like Lance Armstrong) having to give back his champions, due to drug use.  Possibly, the rules of the race will be further changed soon, to make it more difficult or more fair and ethically sound.
(01-25-2016, 08:21 AM)Iris Wrote: perhaps yellow = gold

I dig your suggestion a lot! Will make it fun to go back and read the runs with "yellow" while having "gold" in mind.

If that doesn't seem fruitful, upon reading you it hit me that "yellow" may also be metaphor for "sun" which isn't stopping in the runs, either.
It's fun having ideas to go back and reread the runs in the new possible contexts.
Trending: motivation low sand fantastic energy choice ripped thanks hills glad observe difference platforms gold sexy chasing travel attached harry beginner tricky sometimes sad opposite addicted concerned plot awesome club sat clean mile happy 2016 action planes january toddler aunt every
Waning: country window laugh orange other station war tongue need airport around cool blood remove chaser tales angel bus ride wed wait first sword texture technique competition up wow france worry bike had view dream class

Talk about the Dream Bot standing up and personally smacking me right in the face! Holy Moly.

motivation low this past week, my fitness motivation was sagging
sand fantastic energy I should go train in sand for that extra mile
choice ripped Reminding me I chose to get ripped this year, before my birthday in May
thanks hills glad observe difference the hill and interval training has always made a huge difference
platforms gold I need to keep going if I'm to see the podium ever
chasing travel attached Take advantage of travelling to regional races
tricky sometimes Study and practice the new obstacles, train for them
addicted awesome club sat the more I train the easier it will become to continue doing so
clean mile happy 2016 action this year I'll be able to run a continuous mile, no problem
first sword technique competition up wow get ready, because the first battles approach
had view dream class Pay attention to the group training dreams for they will come to pass.
difference platforms gold sexy chasing travel attached harry beginner tricky
"During trials for the Invictus Games, a sporting event that raises awareness for wounded veterans, in Bath, England, last week, Royal Air Force Medic Anna Pollock fell over in her wheelchair. Prince Harry, being the nice guy he is, rushed to her aid."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prin...5940348847