Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/16 Motivation is Low....but then Fantastic Energy
Trending: motivation low sand fantastic energy choice ripped thanks hills glad observe difference platforms gold sexy chasing travel attached harry beginner tricky sometimes sad opposite addicted concerned plot awesome club sat clean mile happy 2016 action planes january toddler aunt every
Waning: country window laugh orange other station war tongue need airport around cool blood remove chaser tales angel bus ride wed wait first sword texture technique competition up wow france worry bike had view dream class

Talk about the Dream Bot standing up and personally smacking me right in the face! Holy Moly.

motivation low this past week, my fitness motivation was sagging
sand fantastic energy I should go train in sand for that extra mile
choice ripped Reminding me I chose to get ripped this year, before my birthday in May
thanks hills glad observe difference the hill and interval training has always made a huge difference
platforms gold I need to keep going if I'm to see the podium ever
chasing travel attached Take advantage of travelling to regional races
tricky sometimes Study and practice the new obstacles, train for them
addicted awesome club sat the more I train the easier it will become to continue doing so
clean mile happy 2016 action this year I'll be able to run a continuous mile, no problem
first sword technique competition up wow get ready, because the first battles approach
had view dream class Pay attention to the group training dreams for they will come to pass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/16 Motivation is Low....but then Fantastic Energy - by Shadewolf - 01-26-2016, 05:29 PM