Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Earthquakes* Reporting & Discussing all things pertaining to~
You too? But for me it could've been the storms, also. Awoke twice last night and not even meditating quelled the endless chatter within. This bod has less caffeine than in decades so that wasn't the cause.

Editing this in, thank you for bringing that story. Saw it last evening and remembered that one or two of us here have mentioned/asked if the Seismographs have been taken down from the internet. I have not found the "real time" graphs yet because of too many interruptions here, but did find a page that has and/or links to many other pages about ANSS.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/anss/

The moon is almost full and the sun had an M6 flare hours ago. We're blasted with energy currently. Before more health issues hit me, for many years I would lie awake 2-to-3 hours each full moon night. I also drank several cups of caffeine then so wonder if the energy and something in the tea and coffee worked together to do this. All I know is that it worked every month for years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Earthquakes* Reporting & Discussing all things pertaining to~ - by Nanny - 04-18-2016, 10:33 AM