Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes!
NH, yes it is often with a 6 week period of time that we see botruns come to fruition.

quote='NH watcher' pid='22157' dateline='1453735495']
Eagle1, where is the six weeks time frame, or is that the normal incubation period for the bot runs?  In any event, the word "escaping" in Group 1 captivates me, in my longstanding belief and expectation of the Rapture of the Church.  Once raptured, the world will be at a loss to explain how millions upon millions of people simply vanished ... will a Tesla technology (referring back to the original Tesla, not Elon Musk) be used to explain the rapture?  That said, your speculating on new technology to replace oil may have some bearing too ... but I believe oil is here to stay for awhile, albeit with the soon separation from the US dollar to oil being traded in Russian Rubles and Chinese Yuan.

As far as gold crashing, this also fits to the transition from the US dollar as the premier reserve currency worldwide.  Gold will crash first, but then be revalued along with other commodities, to the Chinese Yuan and the BRICS system.  The Web site, USAWatchdog.com, has been following this for awhile now, in their various interviews and comments.

Nothing will happen overnight (save the Rapture of the Church, that will be an instantaneous event).  But the economic transition will be weeks and/or months, but most economists now predict it will be precipitated in 2016, by more (and more severe) crashes worldwide.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes! - by twiceblessed9 - 01-25-2016, 10:15 PM