Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes!
Thank you, Twiceblessed, for reminding me "twice" (ironically) on this thread and another, how the bot runs are displayed and presented.  Eagle1 is so busy these days, that I am most grateful for the others here who have stepped in to help moderate and such.  This particular bot run is quite rich indeed, but then tapping into the dream world, or as I see it, the mind of God, has immense possibilities, and immense reasons to be cautious too.  We are all in this together, to be sure.

The goal of the "Elite" is a world of no more than 500 million people.  In my belief, the Rapture will help them in their goal, by eliminating millions, and causing those left behind searching for answers, which they will be only too ready to provide.  Their answers, though, may not be the truth, but the truth has never been part of their goal, as Pilate left Jesus with long ago, the age old perplexing question, "What is Truth?"  Jesus stayed silent, was led away to be whipped and then crucified, and we have inherited Pilate's question, to this day.

IslandHippyMomma, I hope you see this, as I am only compelled to respond to this thread this morning, but alas, your reply elsewhere saying how you stopped yourself from dreaming about the future at one point in your life, is very revealing.  To tap into the mind of God, there is wonderful knowledge, but there is painful knowledge too.  Such was the Tree in the Garden: the Knowledge of Good *and* Evil.  There is a beautiful side to Evil, as there is an unsafe side to Good.

Nanny calls these bot runs "puzzles," and they truly are, but puzzles with meaning and purpose.  If not so, then, of course, we are all wasting our time ... I would never, ever want anyone to interpret their life as only part of a "game" of God.  God's purpose in creating us, loving us, and revealing to us is greater than anything we can imagine or dream.

"What would it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his very soul."  The Elites' deception is that they believe we are soul-less, or at a minimum, our souls are never in danger of being lost.  They want creation to achieve the immortality of the Creator; those who see differently or want any less will have to be eliminated.

Perhaps the most sobering and humbling way to interpret any of these bot runs and the stated "six week" incubation is what would you do if you only had six weeks left to live on this Earth?  I don't really know ... I am still praying about that myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes! - by NH watcher - 01-26-2016, 05:47 AM