Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes!
Well, dear one, I am concerned for many souls these days, mine and others.  The Lord showed me last night, or at least it hit me last night anew, that only ONE of the seven churches written to in the Book of Revelation was raptured, and that is the Church of Philadelphia.  Our Lord had a specific complaint with the other six churches; only the Church of Philadelphia was promised to be saved from the "time of trial."

I know that you and I differ on our Rapture beliefs.  I feel more and more lonely now in my beliefs, since the pre-Tribulation Rapture theory seems all the more on the wane, when you encounter Christians over the Internet.  I also realize that some on this Forum feel that it is "dominated" now by Christians, but then that is their own fault, if they choose not to post or contribute.  I said in my Miscellaneous thread on Ethics that one must have pretty "thick skin" posting either here or elsewhere.  That will be the allure of the Antichrist; he will promise "lovey-dovey" feelings to everyone, and then once they are in his fold, only then will he reveal his true intentions for their souls.  Such has been the way of the Devil since the beginning of time.

Satan tempts, by trying to convince us that the consequences will be minor, but then once the consequences are major, he steps back to say, well, it was your own damn fault ... you silly, pathetic creature.

I really value those who currently do not share our Christian beliefs on this forum.  Sure, yes, I am constantly praying inside for many souls, but everyone has their free will, and their free will allows them to reject the Christian story, if they choose.  I have certainly rejected the Christian story, as portrayed in most churches these days.  I am ever grateful to God, that He is long-suffering, and is willing to wait on us, as we test His Spirit ... nevertheless, the day is coming where the wait will end, and so we must never dibble-dabble and nonchalantly say we definitely have so many years left to decide our faith or fate.

As the Bible says, "Choose THIS DAY whom you will serve."  God wastes nothing, and is ever patient, but He still does have a schedule, and a timeline.  That is part of the mystery.

There will be many so-called "Christians" not raptured, but that is not for me to speculate or decide.  I have no say in the matter, and that is all well and good.  Only God may look at the heart, and judge.  I know there are also many in this world who are genuine Christians unawares ... as the missionary who visited Africa decades ago, and presented the Gospel message to this tribe, and the leader said some days later, "We have always believed in Him, but now finally, we know His name!"

And the Bible also speaks to many who will actually say to Christ, "Lord, but I did this for you, I did that for you," and He will say, "Get away from me ... I never KNEW you."  What we do for Christ must never be placed above our intimacy with Him, for only in that intimacy does He show us when to speak, where to go, what to do.  All else can become merely our speculation or supposition.

I don't know where I am going here, but I trust that someone here is blessed.  I am amazed, Nanny, at your gift to interpret all the bot-runs as you do, but then I am amazed at all the contributions to this forum, however long or brief.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes! - by NH watcher - 01-28-2016, 05:31 AM