Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Biblical prediction?
Dream starts at =Having dinner with mom and dad and family, at apartment looking over the ocean in a city.The sky was incredibly dark and cloudy, during the day. Part of the sky lit up in a light blue light, like the moon was behind the clouds. All of the sudden there is this roar, and a giant blue "cross" which looked like the letter t, and was blue and on fire with blue flame, came crashing through the clouds over the ocean.
     My girlfriend and I suddenly left the apartment, running down an alley that would take us to the ocean. The Alley opened up near the beach,and we arrived just in time to see the Giant blue flaming cross hit the water, and me and my girlfriend were extremely worried about a tidal wave, but we stayed because we "had to know" if a prophecy was correct. I couldn't think at the time what the prophesy was of or if it was real in real life but we had to stay to watch the wave. And sure enough, the very small wave, only about one meter high, washed up a TON of dead, half eaten and rotted fish, and we both knew the prophecy had come true. THen I heard a booming voice and it said "you have been warned!" then i woke up.
WOW! Wormwood? We've been warned about Wormwood, and a lot of precious, Catholic folks believe in "The Great Warning." I think it will happen and that it will be Wormwood crashing in the ocean, killing what, one-third of all life in it?

God is common sense and wisdom to perfection. He told us that if we can be good parents (giving good gifts) that how much moreso He can, does, etc. not in those words but the gist of it. Yes! so since we wise parents would do something to warn our own kids, hopefully sobering them up, I see that Wormwood crashing into the ocean will be His Time to deal with every living heart on earth, to bring all that ever will come to Him/their consciences in all honesty.

Lastly, *Welcome* to NDC, thank you for jumping in and contributing this dream. I hope you have others to share. I also invite you not be shy or hesitant, but jump in on any and all public threads, helping us analzye bot run words/word groupings, others' dreams, headlines, the connections of it all and sharing whatever you wish.

This is not a "turf war" type of forum where newbies need to tiptoe in and watch for being welcomed before posting a hundred times. This is a Grand Experiment that will fail without contributors and with us all, the sky really is the limit with NDC.

PS, question for you and all/any reader. What spiritual significance does the color Blue have? We get the symbolism of the cross but what about the color?
Welcome WREST216!
Thanks for posting your first dream with us. Enjoy the site and look around. There is a lot to see and explore and I think you will find us a friendly group.
Your dream was very interesting. Thanks for writing with such detail, I could visualize what you had seen and heard very well.
Thanks Wrest216 for posting. You will enjoy this site. Every dream counts for the bot run. I'm not involved in the Bot Run because it makes my mind dizzy to look at it. I just post what I dream & visions, when it feels right to post it. And I like to post songs. And sometimes I just rant which is usually caused by lack of sleep if I've been on walk-about at night. Angel
(01-27-2016, 09:13 PM)Wrest216 Wrote: Dream starts at =Having dinner with mom and dad and family, at apartment looking over the ocean in a city.The sky was incredibly dark and cloudy, during the day. Part of the sky lit up in a light blue light, like the moon was behind the clouds. All of the sudden there is this roar, and a giant blue "cross" which looked like the letter t, and was blue and on fire with blue flame, came crashing through the clouds over the ocean.
     My girlfriend and I suddenly left the apartment, running down an alley that would take us to the ocean. The Alley opened up near the beach,and we arrived just in time to see the Giant blue flaming cross hit the water, and me and my girlfriend were extremely worried about a tidal wave, but we stayed because we "had to know" if a prophecy was correct. I couldn't think at the time what the prophesy was of or if it was real in real life but we had to stay to watch the wave. And sure enough, the very small wave, only about one meter high, washed up a TON of dead, half eaten and rotted fish, and we both knew the prophecy had come true. THen I heard a booming voice and it said "you have been warned!" then i woke up.

Interesting dream! I'm sure there must be some kind of significance regarding the cross being blue and blue-flamed? Are you able to elaborate on that further? Maybe it was only to get your attention and to signify that it is a religious warning? (Warning from God?).
related to Biblical prediction, the photo in this article is incredible, was taken 1/27:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eaven.html
Thanks for sharing this Iris.
(01-28-2016, 06:37 PM)Iris Wrote: related to Biblical prediction, the photo in this article is incredible, was taken 1/27:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eaven.html