Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/2/16 Something Combines with La Nina
Trending: nina combination office february obstacle jail frustrated branch dream view effort considered sneak sorry terrible lazy always creature half lucid mon done together party interesting throughout let sand whole dreaming smiling pet were message fish prepared month simply almost dreams
Waning: previous toilet success 2015 flying bag form inside pain asian male multiple heavy tree wet path mess leading less female animals parts pulling sat year odyssey nice inner sucks

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Again a Sanders message.
done together party interesting throughout let sand whole dreaming smiling
Hillary and Sanders finished the Iowa primary is a virtual dead heat.  Sanders was actually seen smiling last night.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/02/politics/n...index.html
"Obstacle jail frustrated branch"

That sequence speaks to the immense frustration career FBI are feeling in investigating the Clinton email scandal. Laws have been broken, but Clinton will never be charged, and even if charged, it is self-evident that Obama will issue a full pardon, similar to Ford's pardon of Nixon. Many in the FBI will retire or resign as a result, but Obama simply does not care. If Obama let Hillary take the fall, she would simply bring out in public Obama's true Kenyan birth certificate, which she secured herself and is in possession of (or at least, in possession of a secure copy).

Most of the DNC elite have already crowned HRC the next President, as they did Obama before her. The sequence being, the first black President, and now the first woman President. The fact that Obama was really born in Kenya and thus disqualified, is an unfortunate mess they have had to cover up. They always need a lamb to the slaughter, though, and this time around, it is Sanders. Watch him slowly get crucified ...
Heh heh, just when I need an outlet for the little political activist side of me, Dreambot delivers! Cool Big Grin

NHWatchman, Big cyber bouquet for nailing this set of words. Seriously! That's a big part of it and may be the main part.
I, being the literal thang anytime I can be, I'll be watching for a headline that also may be pointed to by this four word set. "Frustrated branch" will be the executive and frustrated with either Congress or the S.Court. This branch at this time refuses to acknowledge that the other 2 branches have *equal power* to it. Since this happens often, this may be a biggee per so near the top of the run.

"done together party interesting throughout let sand" equals Benghazi?

"remember Tuesday memory looking" oh my! Don't we always vote on Tuesdays? All I remember for sure is Super Tuesday.

"previous toilet success 2015" hunch is that this refers to things they flushed/hid, evidence etc. last year, but what?
These are intriguing but will we recognize them if they get a headline? "heavy tree wet path mess leading." Metaphors, I'm so slowed down when they're likely present.