Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/5/16 A Wealth of Memory
Trending: wealth memory paralyzed quest helicopter hid swimming sing thing really fri kiss weed luck leg pay every river attention higher guy drag atmosphere into simply want robbed example slowly girl take clock twice hours men lazy consistent highschool enemies prepared
Waning: arms met yeah meditation link 2015 restaurant hey baseball chaser tales fear sat dragon magic exactly travel spiritual wed concept january care boyfriend lots elevator sun humanity mon taylor

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

wealth memory paralyzed - remembering the good old days when we had money, now we are stuck with what we have and unable to move forward I guess.
highschool enemies prepared - turf war in a high school?  Presidential candidates are prepared but acting like highschool kids during their debates and stump speeches?
quest helicopter hid swimming - a helicopter goes on a rescue mission to save some missing swimmers.
pay every river attention- this is a warning to everyone!!! Pay attention to our rivers or we will be having more Flint like disasters.
Finally, we got a tad of a "holiday" reference, "fri kiss" for VD weekend.

Bummer! "wealth memory paralyzed" yes, a headline right now admitting that the world economy is crashing and am sorry for those that don't sense or see it. (except those that honestly can't emotionally take it, glad they can be in denial and be okay. I think my hubby may be one of them, too.)

Is this perhaps "higher river pay attention?"

Is a "guy" in "drag" going to commit a robbery, per "robbed?"

"Taylor" torments us curious people!

"arms met?" another illegal trade in guns like Fast & Furious, and Benghazi?

"Meditation" and "spiritual travel" this is nice.

Citibank analysts say, and this is quoted from Bloomberg News, that the world economy is now in a "death spiral," implying that collapse is inevitable and unavoidable. Yes, our memories can surely haunt us; memories of days of old, and not focusing on what is to come and our eternity. This time on Earth is such a "blip" on the radar screen.

My company started layoffs yesterday, very discretely and somewhat deceptively, but as not to cause a panic among the remaining employees. It is always true, to have one's resume ready, and updated, at all times. But what is more true is to firmly know WHAT DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE, when all is said and done. Only what is TRUTH to you, will hold you when all in the world fails ... and all in the world will fail eventually. We are guaranteed nothing in this life; the story of Job rings true to that.

Thus, what we are given, we are to be ever more grateful. And don't look back as Lot's wife did, even as heartbroken as she was that some of their extended family chose to stay in Sodom. Choose THIS DAY whom you will serve, for it may indeed be your last day on Earth.
Thanks NH, you always say things so eloquently.

When all is said and done, I believe I'll be asked two questions, the answers which form the base to my worldview:

1. Did you love?
And the more important of the two questions
2. Did you love well?

This plane of existence tests us every day, but we all have the potential to love well, and reach for the highest good we can.
(02-05-2016, 04:58 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: wealth memory paralyzed - remembering the good old days when we had money, now we are stuck with what we have and unable to move forward I guess.
highschool enemies prepared - turf war in a high school?  Presidential candidates are prepared but acting like highschool kids during their debates and stump speeches?
quest helicopter hid swimming - a helicopter goes on a rescue mission to save some missing swimmers.
pay every river attention- this is a warning to everyone!!! Pay attention to our rivers or we will be having more Flint like disasters.

quest helicopter hid swimming- has this happened? 2 planes collide of California Coast. Coast Guard helicopters are searching for the planes.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/los-ang...index.html
GG, well said too!

I have read enough in NDEs to know that each of us will have our "life review," seeing both the good and bad we did, the good and bad inflicted upon us, and how others reacted (most importantly inside) to our actions. The review will happen in eternity, so Earth time cannot quantify how long it will take; in Earth time, it would be an instant. But, everything we do, or don't do, in this life is remembered ... everything.

God's judgment is fair, that I also believe to be true. I remember a female preacher once say, all that we can really answer the Almighty with is, "I tried, I tried." The rest is in God's hands. We either believe that God is fair and just, or we believe that God is crafty and deceptive. Is God out for us, or only out for Himself? In my faith, I believe that He died on a cross for me ... that takes quite a commitment, to die unfairly on a cross, for someone else's misdeeds.

I just could never believe in the Universe as unpersonal, unintentional, anonymous. I had to start at a foundation of believing in an Eternal Being who created us for fellowship with Him, as a Bride to His Son. (Again, forgive all the male pronouns, but to see the love relationship here is beyond male and female, even though there remains a profound distinction between the Creator and creation.)

We all try, and as T.S. Eliot once said, "The rest is none of our business."

To know and accept that I would rather be in hell by my Lover's action, than be in heaven on my own, takes quite a trust in that same love relationship.
NH - I'm a student of near death experiences as well. I remember reading about someone who was experiencing their life review saying it was ALL in the trying. That to even try and fail means way more than not trying at all. Even the smallest of gestures, especially when done without thinking about them, means all. It reminds me of the famous Aesop quote, "No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted."

All these actions, these connections of love, pay forward in ways we can never keep track of. But then, it appears to be recorded on the very fabric of the universe itself, so I guess we don't need to!

But we do need to remember all the talents that God has given us to accomplish these feats of the heart. I once had a friend who was a Coptic Christian from Egypt. She used to say "Trust in God, but don't forget to tie up your camel." She said it meant to remember to use more than just faith, as he gave us the means to help ourselves; to use your hands to reach out and comfort, to use your ears to hear other's pain, to use your brain to think of ways to help your fellow man, and our hearts to share in love. He gave us all those tools in addition to faith. And that resonates deeply with me. I have said before that I can only speak for myself, but I am glad he had enough faith in me to entrust me with all these superpowers!
GG, I do like what your Christian friend told you; it does have more resonance for me than an oft-repeated, and false, religious line, "God helps those who help themselves." This life is definitely a series of joys and challenges, and we all must participate. We simply cannot sit back and expect God to wipe our butt after we go to the bathroom!

I say that ... nonetheless, we each do reach a point in our lives, where we have to "let go, and let God," and that is the essence of the "I tried" statement too. I find too often, God (maybe even begrudgingly) has to step in, to clean up so many messes. The Bible speaks of God, "My heart recoils within Me," meaning that God may sometimes say, oh geez (!), yet another human mess to clean up; these people asked for free will to do whatever they want, and now, once they screw up, they ask Me to come in and save them.

And yet He does, and continues to do so, no matter what. Seventy times seven, the Bible says, implying an infinite number.

I do not mean to turn this Botrun analysis into some religious diatribe, but I contend that it would be absolutely impossible, to make the Botruns completely areligious or atheist. Yes, I value and respect everyone's contributions, even if you do not believe in a Higher Power whatsoever. But then, a missionary once told me, "Enjoy your atheism while it lasts ..." To me, to deny a Creator, the end of that road, logically to me, would inevitably lead to suicide, for what is the purpose of living in a meaningless existence, a meaningless universe? Might as well just go now, and as the atheist Kathryn Hepburn famously said, "Have a really long sleep" (true, she did wait, naturally speaking, until her body's organs gave out).

We ARE dealing with the supernatural here; dreams are never simply a discharge of our brain's waste. But with the supernatural then comes powers beyond our control. Are these powers benevolent or malicious? As I've said before, there is a beautiful side to evil, and an unsafe side to good. Mother Teresa was fond of saying, the meaning of life was "to accept." To accept today if you live in a palace, to accept today if you live in the gutter, to accept today if there is water in the pump, to accept today if there is no water in the pump ... to accept, because "only then are you free."

And once we are free, then helping others is so effortless, so easy, so natural.
I personally love true discourse regarding these topics, as it makes me think out of the small box in which we all have a tendency to live. In addition to the gifts He gave us like hands, minds and hearts he also gave us the ability to look outside for signs and listen to that small, still voice within. Another way to do it ourselves without "the big save". I'm a firm believer in signs, and I often even ask for them - when in doubt he has never failed to deliver. And that takes me to another fine topic, asking. As in ask and ye shall receive. Such a simple thing, yet full of blessings and curses all at the same time. So I ask for signs to know what I'm aiming for - for me it makes for smoother sailing!

And to me that's how I let go and let God. I let him tell me next steps, and then off We go.

And we can move the thread to the EHE forum, if you care to continue.