Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flood
(02-06-2016, 07:00 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hi DreamerOracle, was the sea front in an area known to you? Do you have a sense of timeframe or season?

I would say quickly as I have a kitten being very needy right at this moment I will reply in detail later.... It's hard to say I live in Swansea, Wales on the coast so its always quite nice (when it isn't raining Smile  ) I was wet not cold, I LOVE the water so even with the Big wave I wasn't to scared for myself just my wife's ability to hold her breath and those around us, It was a small terraced building liken to those on the front in the Mumbles close to where I live, a small pub maybe???.

I awoke before the wave engulfed everyone but I was without doubt that I would survive the ordeal myself, maybe my own confidence of being in the water.

Quick one:

Precognitive Dream 08 February 2016: I'm on a porch of a house on the banks of  the Hudson?? New York (I believe) explosion hit the water (War?) and the water level began to surge inward to the height of the porch railings, more explosions and with the water becoming too high we had to go to the next floor where the water would seemingly not get any higher.

I awoke before going to the next floor, these dreams happen within seconds so getting a lot of detail is sometimes hard...
A Dream that lasts say 30 seconds in Dream Time is in matter of fact only 10... 3-1 dream time ratio. So given that in that time I get the feelings, the image or scenario and in a very limited amount of time I try my best Smile  . That's how I know they are truly a Precognitive Dream or not... I gather it's something to do with the amount of energy required to be sent from point A to B or the nature of a quantum entanglement... spooky action at a distance  Idea  maybe just guessing how it may work A=Future Self or Messenger(knowingly or unknowingly due to Trauma upon the messenger, Akin to firing off a Quantum Flare)... B= Me/Whoever in the Now.

A lot of Flooding in my DB's of late Huh

Messages In This Thread
Flood - by DreamerOracle - 02-06-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Flood - by Goldengirl - 02-06-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Flood - by DreamerOracle - 02-08-2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Flood - by IslandHippyMama - 02-11-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Flood - by Michaelg60 - 02-11-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Flood - by Nanny - 02-11-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Flood - by Goldengirl - 02-11-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Flood - by IslandHippyMama - 02-12-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Flood - by twiceblessed9 - 02-12-2016, 02:28 PM