Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/16 We Exist Past the Sea of Awareness
Trending: waffle wrap semi farm bees tons garden detail alternate daughter present vivid castle completely sun sand owner instantly epic station level begging boy expensive lying investigate awoke lunch bay invisible blow dream through smaller rushed error surrounding attacking enough king
Waning: exist pass sea awareness men eye version strong goes title false town train hours college beautiful days worked amazing kiss pattern basically shoes boss picture swimming conditioning party competition

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Wow!  This is interesting! A use of descriptive words  to describe a different word.  
waffle wrap semi farm bees tons garden detail alternate -  Waffle wrap would be describing a beehive.  A great deal of energy  is focused on bringing us a message about bees.  Not only is it at the top of the botrun, it is also doing it's best to give a strong visual associated with the message so we don't miss it.  I would imagine it is about  what has been killing the bees and what alternative can be used.  Look for more news on pesticide use on crops, gmo's and viruses and how they relate to bees.  I would expect this to be BIG news in the form of a scientific study. BIG because of how it is placed in our botrun and how detailed the message in the run appears.
Sounds like a headline of big truck accident of bees while in transport, or a heckuva good job of metaphoric linguistics?

"daughter" hanging in some runs. Is the word "castle" near it in another run?
"garden detail alternate daughter present vivid castle" would work with a coming headline about the W.House "garden" and one of the first-"daughter"s working in the thing.

"sun sand owner" feels like a reminder that the word "island" has been in a lot of runs, even recently.

Rut row, these *(" begging boy expensive lying investigate") sound like someone pays a huge amount to a "boy" to not spill the beans about something, perhaps an inappropriate relationship with the kid. This strongly feels like a coming headline.

I'd bet donuts if I had any, that these all go together "awoke lunch bay invisible blow dream through smaller rushed error surrounding attacking enough king." Yeah, somebody awakens to the reality that they goofed, and their "error" ruins an attack they once had confidence in. But, is "king" the one to be attacked? sounds likely, or the attacker?

These are telling a story, but what? "pass sea awareness men eye version strong goes title false" Is a submarine involved? North Korea?