Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/27/16 A Deranged Encounter
Trending: deranged encounter fri issue seated assorted stroll rubbing agreed stories father log bloody class broken corridor simple glass missing factory breathing speech surgery bread panic apartment view were environment task bit aside reluctant moon surrounding up passed had television month
Waning: mom care sorry couch basketball energy sun spirit named boat directly reality funny stone intense jumping nap lady taylor ship third horse cat wow hundred universe fire nine phoenix wed

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

WOW!
This is NOT a pleasant run!  Almost everything in the trending section could be seen as worrisome or worse.
I am just going to highlight a few things, there is so very much to look at here.
bread panic- this jumped out at me in the trending section.  A food crisis.  It is on hand already in Syria and now parts of Africa which  is having a major drought.
third horse- This is in the waning section.  This also  seems to be calling out for attention.  I thought of the third horseman of  the Apocalypse .
"The third horseman described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible,  rides a black horse and is popularly understood to be Famine as the horseman carries a pair of balances or weighing scales, indicating the way that bread would have been weighed during a famine. Other authors interpret the third horseman as the "Lord as a Law-Giver" holding Scales of Justice. In the passage it is read that the indicated price of grain is about ten times normal (thus the famine interpretation popularity), with an entire day's wages (a denarius) buying enough wheat for only one person, or enough of the less nutritious barley for three, so that workers would struggle to feed their families."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horse...Apocalypse

Now bringing together "bread panic" and" third horse".  I believe we are being told that there will be a MAJOR famine somewhere around our globe. Could it be somewhere besides Syria and Africa? Perhaps. Wherever the famine areas will occure it will be major enough that we are warned in both  the waning and trending botruns today.  It may have nothing to do with the actual "third horseman of the apocalypse" it could very well be symbolic to stress the fact that the famine is bad.
Here is a recent article about the current conditions in Africa.
http://mgafrica.com/article/2016-02-12-a...ry-numbers
Seems folks are 'on edge' these days and losing patience with the direction the world is going; which biblical HORSE would that be?

deranged encounter?

Putting secret service on edge for sure!
seated listening (to Clinton's) speech almost had a panic/riot in audience reluctant to hear his answers .....

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-b...my-answer/

or worse is this:

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2016/0...ing-demons
What are we being told?!~
From "reluctant stroll" yesterday, top of run to today's "deranged encounter?!" Rut row...this is talking to the collective about our future. Sorry to be negative but this is a peek at the big picture about something. Hopefully it's an exaggeration to say it's "collective future." It's somebody's.....

I mean really! "reluctant stroll" is like being forced to walk the plank on the "ship" so to speak.
"Deranged encounter" is the tragedy of what happens once in the water, so-to-speak.
May be a wrong assumption but it feels that since these terms are the highest surges these two days that this isn't perhaps just one of many headlines, but something we all will be facing.

"Stroll" is still near the top of the list.

"Bloody class" this matters since "class" in a lot of runs, I suspect refers to us, the citizens of this nation and/or globe. Yeah, it's the "deranged" in society that "bloody" others.

"broken corridor simple glass missing" yeah no wonder this "stroll" turns "bloody."

"bread panic" well yeah in any emergency the stores quickly empty.

"had television" is hopefully Bot telling us that though there's a "bread panic" that we'll at this point still have electrical power.

"boat" and "ship" both here.

"energy sun spirit" sun energy? hope not too much, hence we still have television?

"universe fire (nine) phoenix" noting to ponder later.
Dang, missed this yesterday.

"Speech surgery!" Not good....first amendment threatened but how? internet off-button used? for an emergency?
the 'speech surgery' is what I thought of when I read the article about the
mother who ripped her baby's tongue out to exorcise him (deranged encounter). It obviously gave him
'breathing' issues that killed him.It must have been a bloody sight to see the wee one's tongue missing when the scene was discovered.
Speaking of which, really strange happenings yesterday. It almost felt as though an evil spirit was
out and about creating havoc. My neighbor's apt almost burned down when her pork roast burnt to a crisp
as she was taking a walk with her dinner guests.
My pork shops burnt to a crisp as I was over at her place turning off her stove and waving a towel up at the fire alarm to turn it off.
Then my grandson called me to tell me he almost got run over by a hit-n-run goof careening around a corner at 50mph. He was half way in the cross walk. The guy never stopped. He missed grandson by about a foot.
Another car did the same thing in a shopping center down the street almost T-boning three cars.
Perhaps the scalar waves were a foot and/or Cosmic forces going haywire.
anyone else have problems?
This may all be a shot across the bow. That is the sense I got from the bot run.
Duck everyone.

(02-28-2016, 06:24 PM)Nanny Wrote: Dang, missed this yesterday.

"Speech surgery!" Not good....first amendment threatened but how? internet off-button used? for an emergency?
AD! dang good to read you, gal. Cool

Today's run has "missing speech powers" and other parts of the run are ominous and "creepy" too.

Dang, glad your grandson is okay. That's a lot of nuttiness in just one region.

This weekend has been stressful here, with hubby and I not mastering patience with each other, to put it mildly. Days away from moving but I know this too, will pass.

Hope you're fine and that we read you more often.
glass missing factory -recall alert due to glass!
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/04/health/gla...index.html