Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Time is It?
Thanks Julie, yeah, we look for your posts too. Same Idea, I guess, since yours seem to be so similar to a lot of ours. We're in far West, West-Texas, so I'd guess 1,000 miles west of you, round-about. Rural really doesn't describe where we are, more akin to desolate than rural (our cacti get lonely out here!). Bugging-out for survival for us would entail making sure that we have enough of what we normally have enough of, and that the DVD player still works. It'd take us 3-5 days to find out the world ended, from where we are.

Seriously, we have a lot of dreams, but most of them have changed A LOT lately, almost like someone re-wrote the whole script. Strangest thing, we see a LOT of esoteric symbols that we have no way of looking up, and inferences to possible events that like any hack-astrologer, are so vague, most-anything could fulfill them. Something bad has happened, and thrown off a lot of what we used to see with fair-accuracy. Not sure what. That's why we started looking online for others like us, that might be feeling some of this 'someone re-wrote the books, and didn't tell most of the world' feeling like we do. Strangely, few seem to say anything about this, and instead keep screaming 'times are at an end, it's coming faster', to which I really feel, 'no they aren't, something bad has happened, and what you think is coming isn't the way it is coming at all'.

BUT, again, I'm not seeing anyone else say this, so maybe it's just us.

Messages In This Thread
What Time is It? - by Skeetersaurus - 03-02-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: What Time is It? - by Cassandra - 03-02-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: What Time is It? - by Skeetersaurus - 03-02-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: What Time is It? - by Cassandra - 03-02-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: What Time is It? - by Skeetersaurus - 03-04-2016, 02:04 AM
RE: What Time is It? - by Cassandra - 03-04-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: What Time is It? - by Nanny - 03-04-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: What Time is It? - by Skeetersaurus - 03-04-2016, 09:32 PM