Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisoner on the run
One of the first things I learned was to ask "Is this mine or someone else's?" If the answer was "someone else's" I learned to send it back to its source because it didn't belong to me. Worked nicely when one of the neighbors was having regular angina attacks and when drivers around me were angry and frustrated about the traffic conditions.

Personal energetic hygiene is imperative. Salt baths. Meditation. Walking barefoot on grass(Heck, play in the dirt. Garden. Anything involving being in contact with Mother Earth will do because she will absorb the excess energy and use it). Staying grounded. Being mindful. Stay in the moment. Filter what you watch, what games you play, what you read.

But the most important thing you can do-and the most difficult but ultimately most rewarding-is do your own work. Do your healing. I'm not talking about superficial stuff. I'm talking about getting down to the deep, gut-wrenching wounds you've carried your entire life, wounds that come not only from trauma you've experienced but wounds that have been passed down from generation to generation. When you begin to heal all your wounds, begin to return to the perfectly healed state all our souls possessed before taking on dense human forms, you will shift your personal energetic vibrations. When that happens your vibrational state becomes incompatible with the dense energies that flow around you and you won't even feel them. You'll be aware of them but it's kind of like standing inside your house and looking out a window at a blizzard. You're aware of what's going on outside but you're inside, unaffected by the swirling snow. It's a rough analogy since the effect is so hard to describe.

Yeah, this all takes time, but consider this: You've been dealing with this your entire life. While it would be nice if there were quick fixes, part of the process, part of the journey, is learning to take what can be a detriment and shift it until it's an asset and a gift. That can't be done overnight. Nor can it be done by someone else. These are your wounds and it's your responsibility to do the work to heal.

In case you're wondering, yes, I do my own work. I've been doing it for over a decade and I still have a long way to go. Every time I think "Now THAT ought to take care of things" another layer gets peeled back and damned if I don't have more work to do. But it's worth every grueling second, even if I bitch about it every step of the way. Big Grin

A few years ago, my son was a patient in a SoCA hospital. He was in a ward-type room with 6 beds, with four of them occupied. One of the other patients was a middle-aged man who carried a slew of entities inside him, which means when he talked about the voices in his head, he was hearing actual voices. For the most part, though, he was quiet and would lie there, listening to his music.

My job at that point wasn't to heal my son-his hospital stay was part of his journey and he had to deal with it-but to provide him protection. I set up a defensive shield around my son's bed as best I could at that time and then sat there, day after day, holding space for my son, maintaining his shield, and maintaining my own defenses as best I could.

One night, the guy in the other bed, for whatever reason, lost control. Yelling, screaming, threatening, and throwing anything he could get his hands on. The staff wasn't much help because they were telling him to calm down or they would call Security. The tension, the fear of the other patients, the anger of the staff and the man, and the violence were damned near palpable. I jacked my son's shield as much as I could around him and his wife while at the same time I dropped into a meditative state, a "be in the moment" place, and began sending out as much love and calm as I could muster through my heart chakra. I had no idea if it would work, given how riled everyone on the entire floor was by this point, but it was all I had and worth a shot.

Damned if within five minutes, the man was apologizing for his outburst and the staff were apologizing for not being more understanding. Security wasn't called, everything settled down, and all was quiet again. My husband leaned over and whispered, "Nice job, babe."

Then there was the time my husband and I were returning to our car, which was now parked in the middle of two rival gangs who were squaring off against each other...but I'll skip that one. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Prisoner on the run - by Goldengirl - 03-16-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by Cassandra - 03-16-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by Goldengirl - 03-16-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by ThePaladin - 03-17-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by *AD - 03-31-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by Goldengirl - 03-17-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by ThePaladin - 03-17-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by Cassandra - 03-17-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by Goldengirl - 03-17-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by ThePaladin - 03-17-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Prisoner on the run - by Goldengirl - 03-17-2016, 05:29 PM