Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two nights, two dreams
(03-27-2016, 06:52 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Amazing dreams, amazing details DLP! I find your thought about you and people like you being "hidden" until it was time to step from the shadows very interesting. What special skills do you think were important here?

Everyone has skills and abilities; whether or not they're aware of those skills and abilities is another story. If they are aware, whether or not they use them or try to bury them for whatever reasons they may have to do so is yet another story. There are also those who have special knowledge about various topics, knowledge they may not even know they have because it's buried in their genetic memories. Then there are those who have connections to various beings and energies that could be "useful" to certain groups.

Some of those people want nothing to do with anything except to just go about their lives. Others use their abilities in ways we'll say are less than honorable or in service to the light. They're not a problem to those who want power so consider them green pins on a map. They won't get in the way. Then there are those who want to be of service but they're too afraid of the costs to step outside "normal" life. Consider them yellow pins on a map. Then there are the red pins, those who are aware of their skills, abilities, connections, or knowledge and they use them in service. These people will not be intimidated. They will not be bought. They will follow their destiny, walking always in service and integrity, no matter the cost.

These are the people who threaten those whom I call the Black Hats. These are the people who can and will stop the BHs and their plans for this world. These are the people who will be on the front lines, like others before them and others who will come after them. Unfortunately, there aren't very many red pins. I'm only aware of the number in the US, because this is where I am to be, so I don't know how many are throughout the world. These are the people who need to remain hidden until they are required to keep them safe.

I don't post dreams unless I get goosed to do so by those I call my "powers that be." Personally, I would rather not post them because I know they'll engender questions I don't want to answer because of the possible attention that might be attracted to me as I answer but I'm a messenger-and you'd be amazed what being a messenger entails-and apparently these dreams are messages for those who are prepared to recognize them as such. Even the questions asked and answered are messages for those who are prepared to listen and learn. So it's my duty to pass them on so those who need to listen and learn can do so.

Messages In This Thread
Two nights, two dreams - by ThePaladin - 03-27-2016, 02:58 AM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by Goldengirl - 03-27-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by ThePaladin - 03-28-2016, 01:09 AM
Two nights, two dreams - by Goldengirl - 03-28-2016, 06:59 AM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by ThePaladin - 03-28-2016, 02:11 PM
Two nights, two dreams - by Goldengirl - 03-28-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by Nanny - 03-28-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by ThePaladin - 03-28-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by Goldengirl - 03-28-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by ThePaladin - 03-29-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Two nights, two dreams - by Cassandra - 03-29-2016, 08:05 AM