Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My haircut that I thought was a "candid camera" punking experience....for a moment~
OMG Nanny, I am so sorry!!! Been there, cried that song before!!! One thing to do with that darn Kindle you got - download pics of the appropriate style. Front, side, back, whatever.

Last summer I had my hair cut in an inverted bob. Nothing too drastic I thought, but it ended up with loooong points in the front, and short short in the back. I had hair in my FACE, and a BREEZE blowing in the back!! (I know, business in the front, party in the back, I deserve that reference!)

But the funny thing was, for whatever reason, must not have been as bad as I thought as I left the salon, as I got more compliments on that stupid haircut. Framed my face nicely I guess, and let my goose neck look more graceful!

It eventually grew out, and now it's a much softer version. Although here in Florida, it's already HOT AND HUMID, and I'm toying with the idea of going shorter again.

Gosh I'm glad you're back and posting!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: My haircut that I thought was a "candid camera" punking experience....for a moment~ - by Goldengirl - 03-27-2016, 09:42 PM