Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
There was a tiny bit of discussion on another thread today regarding manifestation. (DLP - Once you get your Shelby, I'm riding shotgun! Love cars, fast cars!)

Anyway, I'm completely interested in manifestation. Have read all the main books, good and bad, and a lot of obscure books, good and bad. But I had a thought that if we could get a post going here regarding techniques and successes, that would be more helpful than a whole library of platitudes and tips that go nowhere. Because I think we've all had some success, maybe together we could nail down some pertinent points.

Anyone game?
think about it - think of how it makes you feel - give thanks for the event happening

brought rain many times

the most notable time was during a drought, i did so and the next day a military plane flew over and had a guy looking down on my pasture with his flight helmet out the side door.
(03-31-2016, 11:41 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: There was a tiny bit of discussion on another thread today regarding manifestation. (DLP - Once you get your Shelby, I'm riding shotgun! Love cars, fast cars!)

Anyway, I'm completely interested in manifestation. Have read all the main books, good and bad, and a lot of obscure books, good and bad. But I had a thought that if we could get a post going here regarding techniques and successes, that would be more helpful than a whole library of platitudes and tips that go nowhere. Because I think we've all had some success, maybe together we could nail down some pertinent points.

Anyone game?

If you were in the area, I'd take you for a ride in the current 'Stang. It's a GT convertible. Nothing like tooling down the road with the top down. Even better at night on a clear night. It's as close to flying as you can get without wings(or a dragon willing to cart you around for a while). Big Grin

There's manifesting and then there's manifesting. In the former, the universe will open the doors and send you the people but you have to be prepared to do your share of the work. In the latter, synchronicity abounds without effort. Regardless of which it is, your vibrational energy has to be compatible with what you're trying to manifest. Biggest issue is you have to get out of your head and manifest from your heart, for your best and highest good and the highest good of all.
Aha! Now there is something I haven't read before. There are levels and nuances to all of life, so why not this as well? But not much spoken about in the books with platitudes and regurgitated steps. Gregg Braden speaks a lot about emotion driving it, and I remember times of high emotion getting the wheels turning much faster than mere wishing and dreaming.

Speaking of 'Stangs and synchronicity, on my way out of the neighborhood the other morning, what do I see, but the cobra logo on a beautiful Shelby as I'm driving to work. Never seen it before. It was black with a big red bordered stripe over the center of the car. And it was parked on the street, under the oak trees, which gave me a gripper.

But back to the subject at hand, it seems more like aligning yourself with the highest good, the old letting go and letting God, is key to this, with a good dose of strong energy. I have been trying to align my work days better this way. Out of 4 days, I was more successful yesterday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Goldengirl, the successes/blessings I've had at manifestation attempt has been prayer, wishing, hoping and speaking these things to others during the time of my "efforts." I hope to read others on this thread and learn some things, and yet I know someone else may share something that I'll then remember that I've done but that my memory didn't ever think of it in he context of "manifestation."

(PS to Sunatta, it's great to read you again and I hope that you'll want to contribute more here at NDC. You are most-welcome. The more souls that participate here on any and all public threads, the more successes that NDC is blessed with.)
Good point Nanny, we manifest all the time, consciously and subconsciously. Makes the world go round, whether we know it or not.

And welcome Sunatta! Thanks for your post on this! Gratitude is a great way to bring more good things into your life, which is a form of manifestation. Can't just ask and ask and not show appreciation for the world working according to your wishes.

And we can't forget that being afraid and focusing on the bad things is like wishing for what you don't want. A wish is a wish, good or bad. It's impossible to monitor yourself 24/7, just better to remember to try and stay positive.
Yes! your post is excellent and its closing is perfect for my active, often-worrying mind. If not worrying then my abstract brain is tempting me to do so.
It's likely true that worrying energizes the dark side of the force and that of course having faith/positivity energizes all things of the Light.
I need this reminder sometimes.
And sometimes, I'm pretty sure I do this, my worrying for what I don't want gets MORE energy than the things I do want. I worry and darn it, it happens just like I predicted (or arranged by manifesting). I'm beginning to think that I'm a much better manifester than I am a predictor, so I better get on the stick and stop being such a worrywart.
(04-08-2016, 06:18 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Aha! Now there is something I haven't read before. There are levels and nuances to all of life, so why not this as well? But not much spoken about in the books with platitudes and regurgitated steps. Gregg Braden speaks a lot about emotion driving it, and I remember times of high emotion getting the wheels turning much faster than mere wishing and dreaming.

Speaking of 'Stangs and synchronicity, on my way out of the neighborhood the other morning, what do I see, but the cobra logo on a beautiful Shelby as I'm driving to work. Never seen it before. It was black with a big red bordered stripe over the center of the car. And it was parked on the street, under the oak trees, which gave me a gripper.

But back to the subject at hand, it seems more like aligning yourself with the highest good, the old letting go and letting God, is key to this, with a good dose of strong energy. I have been trying to align my work days better this way. Out of 4 days, I was more successful yesterday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are also some caveats that aren't covered in all the "if you want it, manifest it" books(After all, if they talked about the caveats, they wouldn't sell the books, right? Wink ):

1) If your head and your heart aren't in alignment, you can want what you want until the end of time and it ain't a-gonna happen. I don't care what the books say, head and heart MUST be in alignment or the energetic vibration will simply not be there.

For example, when we put our house up for sale, I set the intention to manifest a buyer. I did a releasing ceremony to cut my emotional bond with the house and the land. Got the house all cleared, cleaned, fixed up, and staged(this is one of those instances where you can put out what you want manifested but you have to do the work)...aaaand nothing happened. Zip, zilch, nada. I couldn't figure out what went wrong so I did another releasing ceremony. And another. Still nothing. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong until a friend suggested I listen to how I talked about the house. So I did and it was quite a revelation. My head was saying "let's get this house sold" and my heart was saying "man, I love living here." See the problem? Once I did, I did a major releasing ceremony, released the land guardians and the energies I had set up as a defensive system, and let it all go. A week later, we had an offer we accepted. We closed about a month later.

2) If you have a soul contract that counters what you want to manifest, you ain't a-gonna manifest squat. The soul contract will always-ALWAYS!-take precedence. But don't despair! You can rewrite your soul contracts but-and this is an important BUT-your soul made the original contract for a purpose. Don't think you can change the contract on a whim. Don't think you SHOULD change your contract on a whim. It has to be a contract that is actually detrimental or doesn't serve your best and highest good. And you really, really, really have to pay attention to the wording.

Frankly, if you think you want to change your soul contract, don't go all lawyer-esque. You're only making things difficult and more likely you'll screw yourself over. I would also suggest that if you want to change your soul contract, you get help from someone like a shaman(a good shaman who has been called, not one who's a ceiling surfer). Changing a soul contract requires doing some healing work if you're going to do it right.

A few years ago, I decided I wanted to change a soul contract. It wasn't one that was all that detrimental and my team pointed out that it had taught me many valuable lessons. Yeah, well I was tired of learning valuable lessons and wanted stuff dropped into my lap. After much back and forth with my team, and seeing how easy it would be to set up a new contract that could seriously backfire on myself, I said screw it, keep the original. The team was satisfied and I gave up the idea of having a buff body without any effort. Big Grin

3) As has been mentioned before, watch your words. You may set the intention to manifest something but if your words don't match your intention, if your heart doesn't match your intention, ain't a-gonna happen.

For instance, if you want to manifest a comfy income or even a million dollars, but you walk around saying stuff like "life's a slog" or "it's better to be humble and poor than rich and miserable" (that was my father's favorite saying. Rolleyes ) no way in hell will you manifest that income or that lottery win. Words have power so you always need to be aware of the words you use, especially when you're trying to manifest things.

Me, I'm killer at manifesting parking spaces and green lights. You know, the important things in life. Big Grin
Well, ya went and opened a very cool can of worms. Talk about "food for thought." I like it. When we are worrying and what we were worrying about does happen, how often did we manifest it and/but how often was our gift of intuition/word of knowledge simply working beautifully?

For each of us it of course is a different and varying quantity but rhetorically makes the point. I know we each at least sometimes speak things that sound as if we're worrying when we're simply voicing our hunches of concern or warning.
Sometimes it feels better to speak it than to let it brew within.

(04-08-2016, 12:07 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: And sometimes, I'm pretty sure I do this, my worrying for what I don't want gets MORE energy than the things I do want. I worry and darn it, it happens just like I predicted (or arranged by manifesting). I'm beginning to think that I'm a much better manifester than I am a predictor, so I better get on the stick and stop being such a worrywart.
Wow DLP, nice synopsis! My mom always used to say "It's always something", and then sigh. It was her way of expecting the worst, and things did seem to follow her around. It's something I was steeped in as a child, so it's surprising I'm as optimistic as I am. I wonder if we aren't all being challenged right now to step up to the plate and learn this stuff. Are the veils growing thin? Are things speeding up, including time and manifestations? Then we all better get a handle on how this works. Heck, this website and the drive to find out how to precog the future is all part of it. Don't know what's in my soul contract, that's another interesting aspect I know nothing about.

Nanny - IMHO I think worrying and manifesting is only as strong as the energy behind it. If you can "get it out", then I think the energy is diffused as well. It's the times when you get that record stuck playing in your head that we all need to watch out. The longer you put your attention on it, the more it can gain strength. It's important to realize pointless worries for what they are before they get a life of their own.
Goldengirl, I think you nailed it with your post about the relentless thinking is what energizes it. Of course simply having the thought isn't what does it. Just like, we can reject a thought and that's the denial of it that puts it into its place, so-to-speak.
Yep. I speak from experience, LOL. Being raised by, bless her heart, a Worrier Supreme, I can vouch for being able to "make it happen". (And she was empathic too, I can see that now, wish she was here to discuss it!) Thank God I have also been blessed with being alive during such interesting times, when it's not only ok, but encouraged to be on the internet discussing such important topics! I get gobsmacked thinking about how this is all such a perfect storm of information and entangled minds. We have the chance to get this figured out in a way that no other generation has before! I hope we don't waste the chance.
I joke I attended the school of Our Lady of Perpetual Guilt, and my mother was the headmistress. Undecided

(04-08-2016, 07:09 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Wow DLP, nice synopsis! My mom always used to say "It's always something", and then sigh. It was her way of expecting the worst, and things did seem to follow her around. It's something I was steeped in as a child, so it's surprising I'm as optimistic as I am. I wonder if we aren't all being challenged right now to step up to the plate and learn this stuff. Are the veils growing thin? Are things speeding up, including time and manifestations? Then we all better get a handle on how this works. Heck, this website and the drive to find out how to precog the future is all part of it. Don't know what's in my soul contract, that's another interesting aspect I know nothing about.

Nanny - IMHO I think worrying and manifesting is only as strong as the energy behind it. If you can "get it out", then I think the energy is diffused as well. It's the times when you get that record stuck playing in your head that we all need to watch out. The longer you put your attention on it, the more it can gain strength. It's important to realize pointless worries for what they are before they get a life of their own.

What most people don't realize is that they're also dealing with limiting beliefs that they've accepted as their own but really aren't their own. One of my teachers did an exercise about listing limiting beliefs and then tracking them back to find out if they were beliefs we accepted on our own of if they were other people's beliefs that we accepted as our own. It was quite a shock to realize that most of the limiting beliefs that I carried weren't mine but from my parents but once I realized that I could release them and send them back to my parents. This opened up room for me to create new beliefs for myself, positive beliefs that more fit the reality I was dreaming into being.

So if you're trying to manifest something and having no luck, take a look at your beliefs, especially your limiting beliefs, those beliefs that keep you stuck or held back, that keep you small. Are they beliefs that you've created for yourself or are they beliefs you've accepted from outside sources, like family, friends, church, fellow employees, teachers, and so on? If so, they're not your beliefs and you can send them back. Then you can create the beliefs you wish to have affect your life to more accurately reflect who you truly are and what you're trying to dream into being or manifest in your life.

An added effect is it helps you heal and move towards your healed state. Win/win, IMO.

You also need to let the universe know you're serious about what you're trying to manifest. That means you may have to close your energetic back doors. Back doors are "Well, if this doesn't pan out, I can do XXXXXX." You're leaving yourself an out, an open back door, and the manifesting energy coming your way can slide right by you and out that door. So close those back doors. When you want to manifest something, go all in.

An example: When my husband was laid off from his last job, he promptly began looking for another job in the career field he'd been working in for over 30 years. On impulse I asked if this was what he really wanted. He said no. I asked what he did want. He said he wanted to work somewhere in an office with windows, someplace outside, like in a park. But those didn't pay very well, not what he would earn should he take a position in his career field. BFD, I told him, the kids are grown so you're not supporting a family any more. Go for it.

Once he started thinking about it, he really didn't want to go back into a windowless office where he never saw the sun, so he started looking for positions at the national parks. He had interviews with several parks and then idly confessed that he really wanted to work at one of the big national parks. At this time, he had a job offer at another park and hadn't even been interviewed by anyone from that park. I told him if he really wanted that park to put it out there to the universe, but that he'd also need to close the back door. He's followed along on my journey so he knew what I meant, that he'd have to decline the job offer. It took him a couple days to close that back door but as soon as he did, he got called for an interview for a position at the park he wanted. Long story shortened(a bit. Big Grin ) he now works there and he's happier than he's ever been in all the years I've known him. No, he's not making a lot of money, but sometimes the dreams one has doesn't involve making a lot of money. It's more about being happy.
Ahh, this leads me to another question (sorry DLP, one of my tasks in this world is to be a questioner, for myself and for others). What happens when the limiting beliefs are happening real time, from people in your environment? I know I'm not always as strong a personality as I could be, and can be easily swayed not only outwardly, but energetically as well. (Being a baby empath, I'm working on that one!) But I would think you would need to somehow shield yourself from an outside limiting belief before it becomes an internal limiting belief.

I had also never thought about shutting back doors. That's a very important thought. Because a way out is energetically just another choice; like you've put out that you want A, but heck, the powers see you also have put energy into B as well. And of course, by doing so, you can end up with neither A,B, or even C - you might end up with a confusing D "All of the above" type of manifestation, that perhaps doesn't even come close to what would really make you happy!
Goldengirl, you said, "What happens when the limiting beliefs are happening real time, from people in your environment?"

I live with this within my hubby. I distance myself from him mentally, spiritually and see his beliefs and faithless actions as if he were just another person I read online that doesn't believe as I do. I feel insulated from his negativity and go about my life with merry eyes 'twinklin.
What happens is that I have to step back for meditation/recharging my batteries because I can feel his energy pulling on or poking at me. My stubborn self, as long as I am not resenting his opposition, remains light-hearted and blessed.
I receive blessings and things hoped-for even when he's stating that he wants totally different things, often.
(04-09-2016, 08:29 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Ahh, this leads me to another question (sorry DLP, one of my tasks in this world is to be a questioner, for myself and for others). What happens when the limiting beliefs are happening real time, from people in your environment? I know I'm not always as strong a personality as I could be, and can be easily swayed not only outwardly, but energetically as well. (Being a baby empath, I'm working on that one!) But I would think you would need to somehow shield yourself from an outside limiting belief before it becomes an internal limiting belief.

I had also never thought about shutting back doors. That's a very important thought. Because a way out is energetically just another choice; like you've put out that you want A, but heck, the powers see you also have put energy into B as well. And of course, by doing so, you can end up with neither A,B, or even C - you might end up with a confusing D "All of the above" type of manifestation, that perhaps doesn't even come close to what would really make you happy!

Boundaries, GG. It's all about boundaries. They're entitled to their beliefs and to express those beliefs but that doesn't mean you have to take them on as your own. Your job is to just love them where they are. Not in judgment, not in criticism, not in ego. Everyone is walking wounded and their beliefs are a reflection of their wounds. Just love them. But that doesn't mean you don't have boundaries.

I attended a talk by a Lakota Sioux medicine man and he said something I use frequently, especially when I'm tempted to drop into judgment of others. He observed that we would cross paths with those who did not share our beliefs or ways and would try to force their beliefs and ways on us. When that happened, he would simply say, "Your way is not my way" and move on. I've used that phrase a lot over the years since I started down my path. It doesn't change their minds, it doesn't prove anything, it doesn't offer judgment. It simply sets a boundary. You're respecting their way but also letting them know you are on your path, whether they agree with it or not.

Everyone in your life is there for a reason. They all have gifts to share and lessons to teach. Give thanks for them, no matter how big a PITA they are, and just love them where they are. Who knows? Maybe one of the reasons they're in your life is to help you understand the need for loving boundaries and to develop the ability to stand strong no matter what crap is tossed your way.
Not the first time boundaries have come up recently, my guess is it's for a reason. More so energetically than anything, I need to beef up my boundaries so I stop absorbing emotions from others. But I can see where it's important here as well if you want your manifestations to be strong and undiluted. Thanks for your insights on our fellow travelers as well. We are all here to ultimately learn how to love each other. Pretty simple, but often forgotten.
(04-09-2016, 07:31 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Not the first time boundaries have come up recently, my guess is it's for a reason. More so energetically than anything, I need to beef up my boundaries so I stop absorbing emotions from others. But I can see where it's important here as well if you want your manifestations to be strong and undiluted. Thanks for your insights on our fellow travelers as well. We are all here to ultimately learn how to love each other. Pretty simple, but often forgotten.

Not going to comment much more, but this comes to the heart of the thought form of being reborn in Christianity... Letting ones baggage that they acquired over life die off to allow themselves to live as a little child, without all that baggage.

Then on the manifestation of this that or the other. I have a hard time trying with it because do I really know what is best for this that or the other? I believe it was in the Pistis Sophia or some other writings I read a decade ago, that at some point one of gods children (a fallen angel) thought he knew better than god and created this reality, thinking he could do a better job. At some point god, some entity tricked him into blowing his ability to manifest into us stealing his/its powers of creation/manifesting reality.

That is why I have a hard time trying to manifest this that or the other, excluding praying for precipitation any longer. How do I know what is best for this that or the other. I believe I healed another, miraculously, lightning struck in my head when I sent out the energy to heal. He was a friend of the family, who all his children got to visit with and then he passed then next day, even though he appeared fully recovered. That experience made me question why I would do that for another. Now I simply pray that the individual suffering can gain either their recovered health as they should to finish what they set out to do or if they have pass on. Never putting forth the energy that I sent out before.

By the way, the other day was the first time I had been here for months I believe and do not know what compelled me to actually reply to the thread.

(04-09-2016, 07:31 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: We are all here to ultimately learn how to love each other. Pretty simple, but often forgotten.

I asked someone, if the goal of this existence was to not get out of here hating everyone. People seem so selfish and so filled with their egos, it is so hard. Have had my cows stolen, near bullets flying with gun fights, local government explicative-s not working with a small farmer because they have their duty to protect me from me, money not paid by people I sell stuff to and I could probably go on.

That is so f-ing hard and I am the eternal optimist essentially, not thinking that I will have my hand bitten again. It seems so hard to open oneself up to allowing that love to flow. Maybe just going and being like Saint John and living in the woods to not have to deal with the BS and trying to make the world a better place and just being, is what should happen.

I do see what I deep down hope for going on in the world, however, I also see the constant crap that makes me question why should I try... and yet maybe it is just god - more so the devil (for lack of a better term), making it so very hard to put forth the effort to try and be good to all. Who knows. Makes me cry and thinking about my new neighbors who just bought their property and because the fence stopped cows from entering the road, for 50 years as both properties were managed jointly, they stole 5 acres from me, just like the other neighbor who I said f- it and have spent months restoring the shared ditch of my own time on my back hoe, when I ask for financial assistance, I am told essentially f off this is what I will pay.

How do you go about being nice to the world when it just seems to poop on you. I type this and think of all the comments above and yet am in tears thinking about all the bad that has happened since I have tried to devote myself to making the world better. Maybe the fact that I still feel like it needs to be is why, poop keeps going the same way, getting walked on by others, which I am really tired of allowing to happen.
Sunatta, thank you for writing from the heart and being this open about your journey.

Yeah, I suspect life is our classroom and we are of course sent here for, among a million details to learn to love even in the face of abuse. But then love is not requiring us to embrace the dark souls that so-to-speak stab us repeatedly. How on earth could anyone forgive repeated attacks from any one source?

Love does not require us to embrace, enable or "feel good" about anyone, but it is to not hate them. Love is the lack of bitter judgement, hate, resentment, and condescension toward the haters. We love them by denying the darkness in another to provoke or "push our buttons." We then have a powerful effect on them when it's genuine and not an act though we are unaware of this in the moment.

Bible says "in patience possess ye your soul." Yep, but even cooler is that when we are patient in terrible situations we then help others possess their souls, too. We are used to affect, sometimes even awakening others to their wrongs even though their pride at the time won't admit this.

No wonder bible says to pray for God's will. You perfectly explained why in your personal experience of praying for your friend to be healed. Personally I still pray for others' healing but somewhere in my wishes and prayers I ask for God to do it His way, etc. also.

Heck yeah you're tired of letting others walk on you. It's no sin to be firm and strong to others. Jesus turned over furniture right in a temple! For everything there's a season. We're often wrong when we are angry and yet anger can be present within us and us *not be wrong in that moment/situation.

I have no problem being corny so I share that I think of old John Wayne movies at times like this. He in those old movies had no problem knocking the crap outta someone and he didn't IMO make a fool of himself because he showed he could do it without resentment or hate. He then picked the person up off of the ground and bought them a drink, going about his day.