Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
I joke I attended the school of Our Lady of Perpetual Guilt, and my mother was the headmistress. Undecided

(04-08-2016, 07:09 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Wow DLP, nice synopsis! My mom always used to say "It's always something", and then sigh. It was her way of expecting the worst, and things did seem to follow her around. It's something I was steeped in as a child, so it's surprising I'm as optimistic as I am. I wonder if we aren't all being challenged right now to step up to the plate and learn this stuff. Are the veils growing thin? Are things speeding up, including time and manifestations? Then we all better get a handle on how this works. Heck, this website and the drive to find out how to precog the future is all part of it. Don't know what's in my soul contract, that's another interesting aspect I know nothing about.

Nanny - IMHO I think worrying and manifesting is only as strong as the energy behind it. If you can "get it out", then I think the energy is diffused as well. It's the times when you get that record stuck playing in your head that we all need to watch out. The longer you put your attention on it, the more it can gain strength. It's important to realize pointless worries for what they are before they get a life of their own.

What most people don't realize is that they're also dealing with limiting beliefs that they've accepted as their own but really aren't their own. One of my teachers did an exercise about listing limiting beliefs and then tracking them back to find out if they were beliefs we accepted on our own of if they were other people's beliefs that we accepted as our own. It was quite a shock to realize that most of the limiting beliefs that I carried weren't mine but from my parents but once I realized that I could release them and send them back to my parents. This opened up room for me to create new beliefs for myself, positive beliefs that more fit the reality I was dreaming into being.

So if you're trying to manifest something and having no luck, take a look at your beliefs, especially your limiting beliefs, those beliefs that keep you stuck or held back, that keep you small. Are they beliefs that you've created for yourself or are they beliefs you've accepted from outside sources, like family, friends, church, fellow employees, teachers, and so on? If so, they're not your beliefs and you can send them back. Then you can create the beliefs you wish to have affect your life to more accurately reflect who you truly are and what you're trying to dream into being or manifest in your life.

An added effect is it helps you heal and move towards your healed state. Win/win, IMO.

You also need to let the universe know you're serious about what you're trying to manifest. That means you may have to close your energetic back doors. Back doors are "Well, if this doesn't pan out, I can do XXXXXX." You're leaving yourself an out, an open back door, and the manifesting energy coming your way can slide right by you and out that door. So close those back doors. When you want to manifest something, go all in.

An example: When my husband was laid off from his last job, he promptly began looking for another job in the career field he'd been working in for over 30 years. On impulse I asked if this was what he really wanted. He said no. I asked what he did want. He said he wanted to work somewhere in an office with windows, someplace outside, like in a park. But those didn't pay very well, not what he would earn should he take a position in his career field. BFD, I told him, the kids are grown so you're not supporting a family any more. Go for it.

Once he started thinking about it, he really didn't want to go back into a windowless office where he never saw the sun, so he started looking for positions at the national parks. He had interviews with several parks and then idly confessed that he really wanted to work at one of the big national parks. At this time, he had a job offer at another park and hadn't even been interviewed by anyone from that park. I told him if he really wanted that park to put it out there to the universe, but that he'd also need to close the back door. He's followed along on my journey so he knew what I meant, that he'd have to decline the job offer. It took him a couple days to close that back door but as soon as he did, he got called for an interview for a position at the park he wanted. Long story shortened(a bit. Big Grin ) he now works there and he's happier than he's ever been in all the years I've known him. No, he's not making a lot of money, but sometimes the dreams one has doesn't involve making a lot of money. It's more about being happy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manifestation Techniques and Successes - by ThePaladin - 04-09-2016, 03:34 AM