Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Raven and the Sun
Before I woke up I came into awareness. There was a Raven (or Crow). And then the Raven had it's wings around the sun and another Raven ate a quarter of the sun. The Raven holding the sun with the quarter of the sun eaten let the sun drop.
(03-31-2016, 06:38 PM)Angel Wrote: Before I woke up I came into awareness.  There was a Raven (or Crow).  And then the Raven had it's wings around the sun and another Raven ate a quarter of the sun.  The Raven holding the sun with the quarter of the sun eaten let the sun drop.

There is a Navajo legend of the Crow that Eats the Sun, which is represented in petroglyphs in Chaco Canyon in southern Utah.  It is said that on both equinoxes (Spring and Fall), that as the shadow of the raven moves over (eats) the sun (acutally, the shadow is caused by the sun over a petroglyph of a raven), that it is 'time for hunting' (in the fall). The spring equinox equally symbolizes a 'time to plant'.

It appears you saw a native American myth in dream, of a time marker of September 20-21, as this would be 'the time to hunt'.
{I would say vice-versa, that you saw a prediction of the Spring equinox, but it passed us last week}.

Hope this helps.
Thank you. Yesterday, I did start planting a garden

(03-31-2016, 10:14 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 06:38 PM)Angel Wrote: Before I woke up I came into awareness.  There was a Raven (or Crow).  And then the Raven had it's wings around the sun and another Raven ate a quarter of the sun.  The Raven holding the sun with the quarter of the sun eaten let the sun drop.

There is a Navajo legend of the Crow that Eats the Sun, which is represented in petroglyphs in Chaco Canyon in southern Utah.  It is said that on both equinoxes (Spring and Fall), that as the shadow of the raven moves over (eats) the sun (acutally, the shadow is caused by the sun over a petroglyph of a raven), that it is 'time for hunting' (in the fall). The spring equinox equally symbolizes a 'time to plant'.

It appears you saw a native American myth in dream, of a time marker of September 20-21, as this would be 'the time to hunt'.
{I would say vice-versa, that you saw a prediction of the Spring equinox, but it passed us last week}.

Hope this helps.

Do you have a link to the legend? I cannot seem to find it. So you are saying that the time frame points to September?

(03-31-2016, 10:14 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:

Hope this helps.
Though I have heard of the 'legend' of 'The Raven Eats the Sun' for years, I could only find one 'kinda-story' on the phenomenon, and you can watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1jZufbyYE

however, it is an old story used as a time-marker for seasons with the Navajo. It is also a subset story of the 'Raven Steals the Sun'. Keep in mind, in Native culture, Ravens are much-akin to Coyotes, though considered a bit less menacing. Ravens are known as thieves, tricksters, etc. while Coyotes are sneaky, tricksters, often-diabolical of nature, trying to steal souls, children, etc. and devour them. If the Coyote is symbolic of the Christian 'Satan', then the Raven would be a lesser-trickster-demon by comparison. (trying to help those understand who don't grasp the religious mindset of the Native peoples in America).

So, to say he 'eats the sun' could be seen not only as a time-marker, but by him doing this, you must also assume that a trick, possibly a terrible one, will manifest at such time. You really have to tie in both 'the trickster' part of the interpretation to the 'timeframe' part, and as we have passed the first equinox of the year, either this points to another year, or the 'hunting begins' segment represented by the later half of the year when the fall equinox hits.

Hope this information helps in some way.

Dear Angel,

i like your dream a lot. I have some theory to Time and precognitive Dreams. My dreams often come true in accordance with the Moon cycles. Seldomly they come true in accordance with the Sun Cycle. If it were my dream i would wait for the day to come in a quarter of the year which would be in 91 days and see what will happen on this day.  And then i would wait for the day in exactly one year, and see what happens then. 

for me you had a very beautyful dream. 

thank you
I find it strange, right after I posted the explanation that I did, and came back to visit it once, that I suddenly was completely bombarded by news (on TV and internet) of this sudden 'global concern over 'terrorists-with-nuclear-weapons'' reporting. It seems, that from almost nowhere, it has saturated the news in the past two days. Combined with another dream posted on NDC about 'an orange and white diamond briefcase, carried by guards, over a fence onto the top of a train', I had this sudden mental image of 'a briefcase, hence the term 'football' for the nuclear control briefcase that a President carries, tying it all together in my mind of this being 'nuclear in nature'.

I really hope I am wrong, but I am quite concerned that since no one seems to be 'able' to kick off a world war like many 'powers-that-be' seem to be constantly chasing, that they are upping the stakes by possibly preparing us all for the next 'threat potential' of a nuclear attack, and that more-than-one is dreaming of this terrible possibility as a result.

Is 'the Raven that Eats the Sun' a warning of the timeline potential? This is a point to truly ponder...