Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/7/2016 4:43am Psychic War Games - Bananas cargo ship
1.) I have been through or seen these war games before, I know I have to come onto this island at this location and take this camp in order to get all of the bananas, and other resources. (I see all these images and maps, before the game begins, this feels like a psychic thing, not like i was debriefed to know all of this stuff.)

2.) I am now in the body of a pregnant woman, she keeps trying to get out to the stack of bananas in the ocean (which looks like it has been dumped there by a cargo ship) In the process of fighting the waves to get her food, the woman loses her baby.

3.) Back on land another woman is talking smack and shaming the pregnant woman so i step in and tell the other woman, if you were not so selfish she would not have lost her baby. The death of an innocent is on your hands.

Identified metaphors and possible headlines:
1.) Psychic War Games (Real time map apps). (Name of a video game or app)
2.) Bananas cargo ship accident, 1 dead, XXX Injured.
3.) Woman beats up a pregnant woman, caught on camera.
Hey! Thought of you when I read this today.
Seems there is a major banana disease right now and the fear is it will wipe out the type of bananas we are familiar with.
The humble banana is under attack by a disease that is spreading around the globe, and threatening Latin America's all-important export industry.
The industry is so worried about it, that it moved this week's International Banana Congress from Costa Rica to Miami at the last minute so that attendees wouldn't transport the disease to the region with the contaminated dirt on their shoes. Latin America is the primary source of bananas for North America and Europe.
The disease -- known as "Panama disease" or "Fusarium wilt" -- has already spread from Asia to parts of Australia, Africa and the Middle East. It specifically affects the Cavendish banana, which is the fruit that consumers in the West are accustomed to eating.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/19/news/ban...s-disease/
(04-07-2016, 07:51 AM)Native American Dream Weaver Wrote: 2.) I am now in the body of a pregnant woman, she keeps trying to get out to the stack of bananas in the ocean (which looks like it has been dumped there by a cargo ship) In the process of fighting the waves to get her food, the woman loses her baby.

3.) Back on land another woman is talking smack and shaming the pregnant woman so i step in and tell the other woman, if you were not so selfish she would not have lost her baby. The death of an innocent is on your hands.

Identified metaphors and possible headlines:
3.) Woman beats up a pregnant woman, caught on camera.

NEWS: VIDEO: Pregnant gas station worker attacked, employees fight back
WBTV
An attack against a pregnant woman during an attempted robbery was caught on camera in central Toledo Wednesday.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/31901601/video...fight-back