Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Dreams of Cataclysm
Whole lot of strangeness with the series of dreams I had last night. It appears that they all fit together in a strange way.

First, I dreamt of an election. It appeared that I was the winner candidate, but it was almost like I didn't care that I had even ran, like I had wrote it off like I would never hear back on the election results. I hear back that 'they have decided the race', and in that moment, I knew I had won it, but wasn't enthusiastic about it. Then I am told, 'yes, but they are notifying xxx's brother to make sure he wants to take the position'. I say, 'but he wasn't the winner!' The voice replies, 'yes, but they don't want you in there, and it is all about the nepotism'. I felt that this was a leadership position of some high level. On awaking, the name of Jeb Bush came to mind.

Instantly after that dream (but before awakening), I dreamt I was (kind of) watching Big Bang (the TV series). I wasn't actually watching the actors, but like a teleprompter screen, I was watching the script scroll by on a white screen with black letters (much likie how an acting script is written). In paraphrasing lots of:

Leonard says: ...I went online to buy...

lines upon lines of short text, the gist of what was said was that 'this is the last show where we see the whole gang (emphasis on not using the word GROUP, for some reason) together'. Leonard goes online to 'buy a nuclear...' (what he goes online to buy is not stated), then you read 'this does not work out so well for them' and 'it blows up and destruction follows'. Finally 'it is good it is the end of the show, they may not survive this', and I hear a small question, 'is this how the show is supposed to end, with a bang?' But there is no answer.

From this series of dreams, I saw a clear concatenated story. An election will be held, possibly Presidential in nature (due to the name considered upon awakening) that the true winner is not who is offered the position, and none but the true winner and a few others ever seem to know. After this, a 'Big Bang' will result from a nuclear device that may put an end to a large segment of 'the show', as 'the show' (possibly our story here) comes to an end, or is significantly restructured in some cataclysmic way.

After coming awake, I also felt that there was some significance to the show being a 'weekly serial', and that there was significance to the 'week' structure relative to this dream. Maybe it's just a week away, maybe the destruction takes only a week, not sure.

I think (now that I am up) that the reason the use of 'gang' and not 'group' was important, was that 'group' signifies a unified collection of things that have commonality of purpose, whereas a 'gang' is just a gathering of things (like a mob or a crowd) that have little or any connection with each other. This feels like it applies to the individual 'states' of America, as we have little similarities each passing year other than the broad cloth of Federalism that binds us. I keep getting the impression that it was a nation with states, though, whether it was the U.S. or not.

Messages In This Thread
More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-09-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-09-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-09-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-09-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-10-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-11-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-11-2016, 07:44 PM