Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard
Nanny, calling me 'skeeter' is cute and I'm fine with it. In 'real life', I'm nearly a giant (6'5", about 305 lbs, linebacker, even in old-age, is an understatement...as a young man, I was far more than 'formidable'...but Toby Keith covers my situation in his song 'Ain't as good as I once was), so I get a smile out of using it, anyhow.

As for Goldengirl's concern over her 'blaisse' attitude towards the dead stacked up at the bus stop, it could be directly pointed at a public transportation system (I missed that the first time), or it could be another indictment against urban compression. I keep seeing that as 'highly undesirable' in 'later times', and that it is a tool that will be used by evil over-and-over again to effect population reduction (you get the most depopulation bang-for-the-buck by putting more targets into a tighter area). This may be what Goldengirl's dream points to, that congestion and density are the major threat to people, and they don't see it or won't listen to it as so many swarm to the cities anyhow.

All good points to consider.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard - by Skeetersaurus - 04-18-2016, 01:31 AM