Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/24/2016 9:30am Dream #2 Apple Tyme or Time Software Crash
I am in a barn like building, two story's and there are lofts right across the street from me. I am being told I have to update my software because Apple has pulled the plug on it's music player. (For some reason they are calling it Apply time, rather than itunes, so i believe this is happening in the future on a new apple music player.)

This software is represented by a large blue spinning arrow and the words "Tyme". The software works like a back up of all of your files, not just music. Intuit QuickBooks has contracted with Apple Tyme to store files, and when apple dumps apple tyme all of my business clients documents are gone. (I was trying to update the software and it removed everything!)

I get on the phone and I call Steve and he answers the phone and says, tyme was never complete, it never should have been used, but i have to ask you, you didnt back up your data anywhere else? Did you really have that much faith in my company?
I am so hot under the collar that I am now yelling DAMN IT JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! AAAUUUUGH!

I go back through the dream two more times, and in the other dreams i save the data in more than one place, but i realize the problem is QuickBooks, they build the features of their software around apple tyme, and without apple tyme their software wont work, and removes it's self as if it is being hacked! AUGH! SCOTT COOK! COOK! COOK!

Themes:
Apple (food) (software)
Tyme (food)
COOK (food)
Time (Software)
JOBS (Software)
The number 3
Crash (Software & Food)

Messages In This Thread
4/24/2016 9:30am Dream #2 Apple Tyme or Time Software Crash - by Windy - 04-24-2016, 12:02 PM