Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroyed buildings
twiceblessed9, I think, has the more-likely answer. Flint was a 'mock-up' to possible coming events. Possibly intentional, hoped for by the PTB that it was overlooked, but if it was noticed, there was a cover-story to make it look accidental. The intent (on the darker side) is to damage people, kill people, to reduce population due to a shrinking economy and higher risk in civil revolt as a result.

I firmly believe that what is about to happen is a direct result of 'hidden planning' to prevent government overthrow (continuity of government) by civil uprising as a result of a collapsing economy. It accomplishes the Georgia Guidestones' intent (which is nothing but a published manifesto of what world powers have planned for 30-years), by starting population reduction. I also believe, personally, that this is what most that I have seen is keyed to. They plan horror, but nature takes over and it goes sideways on them - they lose control, and far more are hurt than was their original intent.

I agree, Flint may quite possibly be the focus of what DLP has seen with the old cars and gaseous poisonings affecting children. It doesn't, however, address a much more cataclysmic event I have seen a lot of hints to that will happen in NY/NYC.

There are more than one pair of shoes in the shoe store, and earthquake tremors seldom come alone - they come in cascading groups. If this greater event is true, then the dreams will get worse, and there most-likely will be a growing indicator or multi-event happen relative to this.

Messages In This Thread
Destroyed buildings - by ThePaladin - 04-24-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Destroyed buildings - by Skeetersaurus - 04-25-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Destroyed buildings - by twiceblessed9 - 04-25-2016, 03:50 AM
RE: Destroyed buildings - by ThePaladin - 04-25-2016, 03:58 AM
RE: Destroyed buildings - by Skeetersaurus - 04-25-2016, 07:18 AM