Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Only
Finally starting to get over that week-long crud I had, that made me miserable and oh-so sleepy for so long.

Last night, I went to bed early and had several dreams - but the strangest thing, I saw nothing. It was like hearing 'radio in the dark'.

The fragments included the following (that I remember):

---

"Evil is tasked to do this work, that old icons of worship are destroyed, that the new era can be given an uncorrupted start"

"Books shall be valuable only for the fiber they are, for the evil of men's thoughts predominate their pages, and serve no good going further"

"This is the reason that evil races to move the world's knowledge to computers, for they think they can preserve perpetually their evil thoughts. This shall not stand, for they do nothing more than move their evil from one fire to another"

"We can take away their power (electricity), and return them quickly to a simpler time, without such evil secrecy and creator-like weaponry"

"They have used religion as a corrupt lawbook to enslave the lowly and poor. This is abomination, and will be ended"

"That they do not value their leisure to do good for their fellow-man, we shall remove their leisure that the burden of their day shall be in the dust to survive once more"

---

There was more to this 'apparent eavesdropped council meeting', but I either don't remember it, or that was all I was allowed to hear.

By the way, on the 'taking away their power (electricity)', I had the clear feeling that this was not mean to imply the 'forces that are' would simply shut down electrical generating plants, but that somehow, they had the ability to literally stop the physics behind electricity working as it does, so that say you had a wind driven power generator, it still wouldn't work to make electricity anymore. They meant to literally change conventional physics, so we would not have electricity any longer.

Messages In This Thread
Audio Only - by Skeetersaurus - 04-27-2016, 07:01 AM
RE: Audio Only - by Cassandra - 04-27-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Audio Only - by Skeetersaurus - 04-27-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Audio Only - by Freestonew - 04-27-2016, 06:18 PM