Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The children
Brick 
This mimics a vision I have been having over the last five or six years. In this vision, the Miracle of Cana is occurring, but instead of 6 vases of water it is 6 continents. There is also 'webbot' hits about 5 Millennials who are to perform some mission before this generation shall pass. I believe it is counting up then, and not only counting up, but counting down...to one Millennial male and one Revelation. This lighted path is a self-fulfilling prophecy...just follow the stories of old, they will light up once you put your weight on them. This path is also very narrow, it should appear to be a reversal, as in city to nature...although it surely leads to Eden. The most recent 'webbot' said there is a Northern European male who is about to lead his generation within weeks...I personally think Nikolai Lukeshenko who will be turning 12 this August. Also, a new webbot category called 'Gaelic population' was created and indicates it was 1,000s of years older or in the making...like an old prophecy being fulfilled, yet we don't know its name yet...but soon. Idea

Messages In This Thread
The children - by Akwyldeflwr - 05-04-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: The children - by Cassandra - 05-05-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: The children - by Nanny - 05-05-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: The children - by Th(e Millennial) - 05-13-2016, 12:35 PM