Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/11/16 An Emotional Revolution
Wink 
LOL Skeeter, duuude! Will do my best to not let another "sir" slip with ya. Besides, you too are a discerning soul and you get it. I respect ya. This matters to me that others that I'm comfortable with to be my wordy self know that I respect 'em. (especially when I've just "met" someone)

Yes, the taps and that window of time.
Okay a "natural" event. So, this may not be the New Madrid popping another catastrophic since your vibe is that the event will last awhile? OH man, Yellowstone progressively shaking and then blowing?? Okay sorry, I'll stop the guessing game.

Thank you, as always.

(05-12-2016, 09:23 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 11:06 AM)Nanny Wrote: June 22nd. will be the 6 week average?? of bot predictions fullfillling. One dreamer, I think it's Skeeter has hunches about July 4th. and the death of our nation as we know it. (forgive me and help here please if I misread you, Sir)

Nanny, all I can say, is that I have seen a May calendar (briefly) that was generally hidden from me for 'something I think that was significant' to occur, with a reoccurring focus on that first 7-10 days of July as some form of 'Taps' for multiple channels of what we would accept as 'core-Americana'.  Whether it is death of the last fibers of patriotism, or death to the government, or just blatant death, I can't really say.

My own feelings are, that something natural is about to crack the whole 'dozen eggs' in one day, and the 'event threshold' for whatever is about to happen, starts. I say 'one day', but for decades, I've always seen that 'opening threshold' to be about 5-7 weeks long - so it makes sense that such a thing would start in Mid-May, and culminate (or climax) in early July.

Nothing is guaranteed - but either I'm way off-target, or something comes soon. I guess we will all soon see.

Oh, and Nanny...I'm definitely not a 'Sir'...stop it, you'll give me a complex! ;-)

As for me being right-or-wrong, if I did get it right, I'm still not Moses...and if I got it wrong, well, they were my dreams...and I did report them as accurately as possible. Can't do much better than that. (If I were making it up, I'd DEFINITELY pick better dream-topics than the Mad-Max/Apocalypse stuff I tend to always report).

Messages In This Thread
5/11/16 An Emotional Revolution - by Eagle1 - 05-11-2016, 06:44 AM
RE: 5/11/16 An Emotional Revolution - by Eagle1 - 05-11-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: 5/11/16 An Emotional Revolution - by Nanny - 05-11-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: 5/11/16 An Emotional Revolution - by Nanny - 05-12-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: 5/11/16 An Emotional Revolution - by Nanny - 05-16-2016, 10:33 PM