Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 5/20/16 Red Alert: R.I.P, The US Dollar
"dollar burial laid remain meant opening tears truth," Thank God that dreambot runs so far have statistically? manifested in only 10% of the results that the linguistics have brought to-mind. This is likely a headline coming about the petro-dollar. Saudis are the cause of nations such as Venezuela suffering horribly at the collapse of the price of oil.

Saudis, I was taught, were the main players in agreeing to our dollar becoming the Petrodollar. We agreed to not drill as much or more than them, and in return the world traded oil in our currency. But now? The Saudis turned the spigot/spicket on to crash the price of oil. Meanwhile, other nations have started trading in "other than" our $ and can't blame them.

I want to understand if this can be a slow-descent of a death as soon as we are officially not the Petrodollar or reserve currency. Hoping, praying it can and will be so.

"annoyed birthday" hit me as July 4th. being one of the most folks getting-it about the state of our union per liberty and freedoms.

"tree grocery, stove hour, cake powerful" gotta look at those again, interesting!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/20/16 Red Alert: R.I.P, The US Dollar - by Nanny - 05-20-2016, 01:17 PM