Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Wolf Vision, 5/20/16, 6:35 am
Before going to work, I had some extra time and decided to say my daily prayers at home. Normally I do this on the way to work. As soon as I closed my eyes I saw a forest with a meadow of long green grass. Then I saw something white walking in the grass. As it came closer to my field of vision, I see a big solid white wolf. I had the feeling that the wolf is on a journey.

I remembered the Loki wolf Dream that Maysea had so I posted it there also. Sometimes I do get visions when I pray, but it's been a while since that happened. This was totally unexpected. I googled White Wolf and found various meanings. This one resonated well with me.

http://mariahsvisions.blogspot.com/2010/...lives.html. If a Lone Wolf, particularly a White Wolf, has come into your life... via visions, dreams, thoughts... that is a beautiful thing indeed. The White Wolf, although seemingly alone, is never alone. White Wolf is your guide, your guardian providing truth to you on four paws. White Wolf is there to let you know that trials will be coming but, you are blessed with a true guardian who will be with you through thick and thin. White Wolf is there to let you know to watch-out, don't let your guard down, be prepared. It's always good to know when something is up rather than having it thrust into your face when you're least ready for it. When we're prepared for something, it never turns out anywhere near as bad as it would had we been un-prepared
Wow Julie, I think we all need White Wolf. His description is beautiful.
Yes, we do need to prepare in all aspects of our lives. For myself I am that way at work. Not so much in my personal life.