Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
special talents in dreams?
In a mostly jumble of a dream, only one thing stood out.

In my dream I had the ability to "read water"! Which meant that if I looked in a glass of water that you had drained I could know everything about you from those last drops that are left. I would know your future and what you were thinking.

Now would this be a good ability or a bad one? I wonder.

I know that Windy has the ability to speak different languages in her dreams and now I wonder what other skills/talents our dreamers have in theirs.
Now I wonder too. Water reading, a bit like tea leaf reading I guess right?
In dreamtime, I'm able to pull energy and use it as I need it, either in a defensive capacity or an offensive capacity. I can use the energy to create shields or in blasts of white light. I'm also able to take steps and be somewhere else.
You may have been seeing the cells that are in the saliva that mixed with the water. I believe we store all memories of past, present and future in our cells. IMO it's a good ability to have.
I don't know if this is really a special ability like water reading, but I have had many dreams in which I bound. Don't fly, but I can leap great distances. Usually I am left with a feeling of great power AND those dreams make me laugh. I have been able to leap tall buildings with a single bound....LOL
1. Ripping heads of demons and snakes. 2. Escape artist. Would those be considered talent? Tongue
I have flown/glided a couple hundred feet high, as low as at the ceiling of rooms or that round mall a few times, and in fact flown so much that I may have had a bit of oh dang the label escapes me. The type of oh, lucid dreaming because I get excited in the dreams sometimes, telling family and others, "see! I TOLD you I could/can fly!!" and best of all I have told folks how I've dreamed I could fly and knew I would someday, and the gist of "see! I am!"

But, haven't flown in a few years now. I miss it. Loved every moment of it in dreams. It seemed very, very real in most of the dreams. I awoke actually thankful to God that I had. So...I do wonder about these and hope it's gifted again.
I'm also a tracker and a traveler. I can find anyone anywhere and anywhen, then go and get them if necessary. I can always find an escape hatch. And I have really big badass friends who show up when I can't handle something on my own and need backup, frequently showing up before I even think I need them. They think I need them and that's that. Big Grin
Dangit DLP, you're making me jealous. Big Grin all I ever had was a Texas Ranger or a police chief watching out for me. LOL....you've got the real muscle.
For the most, in my dreams, I am able to heal people with a simple touch, everything from broken bones to cancer to diabetes.

But, over the past couple of years, there have been a few dreams, in which I am able to project a dome like structure that protects the area which it covers. Some of the things this dome like structure has protected the area from are a tsunami, a fire, and once a very powerful explosion.
That is awesome Akwyldeflwr! Both the healing and the dome.
(05-26-2016, 10:37 PM)Akwyldeflwr Wrote: For the most, in my dreams, I am able to heal people with a simple touch, everything from broken bones to cancer to diabetes.

But, over the past couple of years, there have been a few dreams, in which I am able to project a dome like structure that protects the area which it covers. Some of the things this dome like structure has protected the area from are a tsunami, a fire, and once a very powerful explosion.
akwyldeflwr, that is soo cool!
(05-26-2016, 10:37 PM)Akwyldeflwr Wrote: For the most, in my dreams, I am able to heal people with a simple touch, everything from broken bones to cancer to diabetes.

Junior member?
Welcome.
Your dream talent reminds me of a series of journals vol 1-6
Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East, by Baird Spalding whose accounts of the team's
Tibet/China/India expeditions from 1906-1930, unravel many mysterious and wondrous 'Miracles' in the conscious state (versus dreams).
the Adepts in those archeological journals did much the same, including the dome (energy field).
I highly recommend them- worth reading.
(05-26-2016, 08:40 PM)Nanny Wrote: Dangit DLP, you're making me jealous.  Big Grin  all I ever had was a Texas Ranger or a police chief watching out for me. LOL....you've got the real muscle.

And they love being called "muscle." Big Grin
LOL! ya stinker...

So do the two-legged ones. whew.....

Oh man, we are on Esholars thread here and having too much fun.

I had not thought of flying in my dreams as a talent. But, I am dang-good at it so I guess it really does belong in this thread. Esholars, thank you for your patience in letting us chat here, but it *is your thread so self-correcting a bit.
Familiar with projecting the dome like shield, usually felt others alongside...never thought it was a skill...lol
LOL nope, "gift" all the way. But, perhaps once permanently in Heaven, the other realm then it will be a skill?
(05-27-2016, 02:53 PM)Nanny Wrote: LOL nope, "gift" all the way. But, perhaps once permanently in Heaven, the other realm then it will be a skill?

Flying too...thought it was natural...like doesn't everyone fly?
LOL well, nobody in my orbit does but me. Big Grin
I wish I could READ in my dreams, now that would be a useful precognitive skill! Bounding is fun, sometimes useful to get somewhere quick or away from the baddies, (come to think of it, I run really fast in my dreams too, I'm sensing a theme here), but to be able to read headlines or dates would be the ultimate skill. Something to bring back home, you know?!

But the dome is pretty awesome too, I'm jealous of that one! Big Grin