Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archiving Physical Journals
(05-26-2016, 07:57 PM)Nanny Wrote: Jan, very big welcome to NDC. Are the dreams in the journals yours, only yours? or yours and those of others?

I hope you have dreams to currently contribute to this Grand Experiment. The more dreams contributed here and the souls we have that will post on the various threads, helping us analyze The Dream Bot Runs and each others' dreams, the bigger our accomplishments and discoveries become.

No need for shyness or starting slowly here, so far as posting. No turf wars here like at a lot of other forums. Just feel welcome to jump-in and share.  

Thanks for your warm welcome, Nanny. Yes, all the dreams in the journals are mine.

I'm indeed a newbie. Not shy, just S-L-O-W. I'll make mistakes. Navigating tech, understanding terms, even 'thread' is intimidating. Coincidentally, as I joined NDC a show I'm writing was accepted into Fringe Festival. So I'm overwhelmed AND out of my league.

My initial goal was and still is finding a home for my dream journals. This show/concept is a temporary detour.

(05-26-2016, 08:15 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Welcome, Jan!

What an honor to be offered these dream journals! We are very interested in providing a repository for your journals. Have these journals been scanned into pdf's or some electronic medium? If so, it should be simple to bring them into a new thread for you. If they are still in hard-copy form, that's still okay, but I would probably seek help from my many professional affiliates to see whom best would be to receive those.
Sincere thanks, Eagle1. Your offer to provide a repository for my 180+journals comes as a huge relief! They are NOT scanned. They exist in hard copy format. I hope that's not a hurdle to my goal of finding them a home.

I'm indeed a newbie. I'll make mistakes. Thank you for your patience. Navigating technology, understanding terms, even 'thread' is intimidating. Coincidentally, just when I joined NDC a show I'm writing was accepted into Fringe Festival. So I'm overwhelmed AND out of my league. 

This show/concept is a temporary detour.

Messages In This Thread
Archiving Physical Journals - by Jan Feldman - 05-26-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Archiving Physical Journals - by Nanny - 05-26-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Archiving Physical Journals - by Jan Feldman - 05-28-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Archiving Physical Journals - by Eagle1 - 05-26-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Archiving Physical Journals - by Windy - 05-26-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Archiving Physical Journals - by Nanny - 05-28-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Archiving Physical Journals - by Goldengirl - 05-29-2016, 07:48 AM