Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What girls think - not for the faint of heart
Gal, I just ended 22yrs of my life living in the most lib. state in the nation where carrying was a dream and impossible. Didn't dare...was allowed to have 'em but best not need'em unless one could prove beyond ANY doubt one was about to have been killed.

I grew up here, and Mama had one that fit as nicely in her purse as it did in the nightstand. But, she didn't have to carry all of the time "back in the day." She sure would've were she alive in this nuts world. *TEXAS* and here common-sense allows for us to live safely!

(06-01-2016, 12:18 PM)DLP Wrote: Best compliment I ever got was from a guy lying on the ground and looking up at me standing over him: "You sure don't fight like a girl." Damn skippy, asshat. Remember that the next time you get "international"-Roman hands and Russian fingers -and she tells you to back off.

And on those times I carry, it's a Colt. 45 semi and it's silver. My firearms instructor called it the equivalent of a Ferrari.  Figures, given my affection for sleek, fast, and powerful vehicles. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: What girls think - not for the faint of heart - by Nanny - 06-01-2016, 12:30 PM