Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economic downturn
It was the future and there had been an economic downturn. I was living in a 2 story house half the size of my previous home when I had been working at my career. My garage door was open but there wasn't much in there. Nevertheless due to the economic downturn people would steal any small thing. I saw a woman coming out of my garage and I yelled at her "Don't you steal anything!" She grabbed a cardboard box with a pair of scissors in it and started running. She was younger than me and I couldn't catch her so she was laughing. Because of the economic downturn a lot of people, including me, lost their pensions. I approached a lawyer who had once been famous for winning high-profile cases. He was quite old now, and also not doing well financially. I told him I wanted him to sue on behalf of me and all the others who lost their pensions. He was telling me "Sorry, but I'm retired." I asked him "Can't you come out of retirement to handle one more case? It's important!" But I woke up before he made his decision.

Dreamed 6-6-2016 in the wee hours.

Messages In This Thread
Economic downturn - by Kelley - 06-06-2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Economic downturn - by twiceblessed9 - 06-06-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Economic downturn - by Kelley - 06-06-2016, 05:03 PM