Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun!
Most of you probably see this so, I may just be talking to myself.... :-)

I don't know where I was reading/watching this the other day - too much on my mind - but, now that you mention it, I'm finding it stuck with me. It was all about the PTB, whoever that may be (demonic ?), and their fear that they are losing control of the masses. The masses are waking up and losing their fear....of everything, including terror attacks, weather, et al. I think the Brexit vote shows this very clearly, but now people are having second thoughts. Why? And like I said, there isn't one thing shifting. It's a giant stew of cause and effect - of all different sizes and normally, where these types of 'things' occur, things get worse before they get better.

The incidents/events are getting larger and more frequent in 'their' attempt to staunch the waning fear. 'They' are pushing people to become more 'inhuman' in their 'violent' acts. When I look at it this way, overall, we are all deer in the headlights, but we are 'unfreezing'. People are seeing and acting counter to 'their' expectations and manipulation is getting harder to accomplish, or backfires. They are exploring with new ways to replace the more antiquated methods in order to continue on their course. June was pretty quiet and July has exploded with craziness. I had even commented to someone in a conversation not too long ago that it was too quiet and 'something' was about to happen to re-engage the masses. How often has something 'explosive' happened in three countries at nearly the same time - one after another.

When looking at the Bot Runs, even in 'after the fact', there is a larger openness in the dream time as if people are not only waking up to what is but are now openly dreaming about it and posting it. We need to remember that what shows up in the runs is what is going on in people's minds (North Americans and Europeans mostly, with many ties to the 'old world'), be it an energy change or a lifting veil or....I don't know.

This may sound a bit strange, but a Taylor entity has something to do with it and it is showing less frequently but more powerfully. We just haven't figured that out yet.

Oh, and we need to look beyond predictions in the bot runs and get a larger feel for the energies presented and possibilities of what may be happening behind the scenes. I often see possibilities for a large story along with smaller ones and even some 'pats on the back' along with cautionary wording.

That's it for today....

Messages In This Thread
6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by Eagle1 - 06-07-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by Nanny - 06-07-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by Sherriann - 06-07-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by Nanny - 06-07-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by esholars - 06-07-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by esholars - 06-07-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by *AD - 06-07-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by Eagle1 - 06-11-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by Eagle1 - 06-16-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: 6/7/16 The Shifting Has Begun! - by Eagle1 - 06-16-2016, 10:34 PM