Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/15/16 Madness in Venice
Trending: madness venice futuristic hours void pine distracted rubbing throw got grow amazing game wonder hard boy lucid had sea sharing drove dream falling also nature happy visit universe stabilize girl
Waning: physical leg fact dreamed box underground shared false daughter attempt awesome calling ball lost ancient spirit agree tonight wow london

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Let’s not forgot that Venice is not just in Italy. There’s also a Venice in Florida, and that is important because of the rise in big Orlando stories lately. Venice, FL is about 2 hours and 22 minutes driving time from Orlando.

Also notice that there is “Sea Sharing” and both Venice’s (Florida and Italy) are close to the sea.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Venice FL was also where the 9/11 terrorists went to flight school.

But what has me bothered is TONIGHT WOW LONDON
Venice was in yesterday's run, too.

Ancient spirit agree tonight wow london is what caught my attention, GG. Whatever it is involving London-which was also in yesterday's run-is old and it's known, as in a prophecy of some sort.
There is also well known Venice in Los Angeles. It is a major tourist destination spot.

I must say the London/ England ones which have been popping up are making me a bit nervous as I have a daughter studying abroad there right now. Big Grin
I'm just going to stick with
HAPPY VISIT UNIVERSE STABILIZE GIRL
As the bot speaking directly to little ol' me! Big Grin
Madness Venice-  Venezuela means Little Venice. Venezuela is having a major economic and human crisis right now.  
http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/20/news/eco...t-economy/
Wow, Twice you seriously have great insight on linguistics. Thank you for your detailed attention!