Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humans and "People" and OWB's
There's quite a few interesting posts regarding the human species and "people" associated with the public dream:
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ien-Dreams

I thought it would be worthy of starting a discussion topic within the forum to focus on humans and "people".

7/2/16 from Julie: ...felt the OWB's (other worldly beings) around and even though I've not dreamed about the OWB's I know they are around.

Recently in the bot run Iran showed up and if Iran is arming nuclear weapons, then that is why the OWB's are here. Nuclear weapons make them very nervous.

7/2/16 from Julie: They know we are bat-shit crazy enough to set off nuclear weapons. They consider us a rare species in the Universe and don't want to see us destroy ourselves or the planet.

7/2/16 Golden Girl: But why are we considered rare? Do you get a sense of what it is that draws attention to us?
And I agree, we, as a species, seem to get more bat-shit crazy every day.
Of course I've heard it's our ability to feel emotions so deeply. (Sorry for all the additions, I'm on my second cup of coffee, second load of laundry!)

I've heard it said that the reason that we're here, blind as it were to who we are, that allows us that ability to dive deep and soar high into our emotions. And that could be what is setting off alarm bells all around.

7/2/16 Big Dog: Well julie, july 4th is metaton's or ancient of days holiday. Your right about concern for earth and the people running it. When is the last time their has been a stretch of having no war. People cant keep one commandment which is thou shall not kill.

7/2/16 Julie: GG - yep, it's the emotion that is the interesting thing about us as a species. And that fact that as a species we go from one extreme to another. They find us primitive because we don't all work together to advance our species. Example: a poacher will be killed to save an elephant. Yet every day we kill our own species for a variety of reasons from crime, religion, abortion or wars, ect. So until we learn to value our own species nothing will change.

7/2/16 ThePaladin/DLP: Our imagination and creativity is unlike any other race's. I was told humans' greatest gifts were our imagination and creativity. Then I was told that our greatest curses were our imagination and creativity for we had taken our gifts and corrupted them in our drive for power over one another.

Humans are also the only species willing to foul their own nest, but that's another issue entirely. That we're bat-shit crazy is considered a given, if not by them at least by me.

7/2/16 Big Dog: Well how about this theory. You are children from the gods. Certain gods watch over there children that they created.

7/2/16 eScholars: are we the only ones with free will?

7/2/16 ThePaladin/DLP: We are the only planet whose occupants possess free will.

7/2/16 Julie: The OWB's that I have known have a free will. They just prefer to use that free will for what is best for their species as a whole. They have preferences to what type of work they want to do and where they do it, what they wear, ect.... I don't know everything about OWB's, just picked up a little here and there.

7/2/16 ThePaladin/DLP: n a way it's as if they define "free will" differently than we do. They have the freedom to choose but they tend to choose what they perceive is the greater good. They do have conflict because different beings have differing opinions of what constitutes that greater good.

They also have egos, which becomes very obvious if you ever witness a differing of opinions and each side thinking theirs is the most logical position.

Bottom line is they are just people, like us. They might be able to do things we can't(yet) and they might have knowledge we don't(yet), but they're still just people.

7/3/16 Golden Girl: All I know is this must be like watching HBO for them. The way this planet is heating up we must be attracting all sorts of OWBs, both good and bad. Might as well have put out a neon sign and a damn welcome mat. We're like a giant thrill ride.
And seriously D, the energy signatures of some of us ARE like a giant neon sign. Especially when one hasn't learned how to tamp it down or disguise it yet.

7/3/16 Julie: Fall has always been an active time for the OBW's so will be interesting to see how this fall plays out.

I wonder what's going on with Tom Cruise? I dreamed about him also a while back. Could he be an experienced of OWB's? I just got a big "yes" when I asked that question.

7/4/16 ThePaladin/DLP: You'd be stunned to learn how many star people are on the planet. True humans, ones whose souls started out on this world, are a rare commodity indeed.

7/4/16 Golden Girl: So were there fewer true human souls to begin with? If you incarnate into this world, you must have a stake in it, star person or not.

7/5/16 ThePaladin/DLP: There were a limited number to start-don't know how many, just that there were enough and far fewer than we think-souls that were willing to incarnate on this planet first and then remain here for the duration.

I can't speak for anyone else but I know I signed up to come here and this is my adopted turf. I have memories of my home world but this has become my home now and will fight for it to advance and continue with every fiber of my being.

7/5/16 ThePaladin/DLP: As for what my perspective may be, it's not so much a perspective as it is passing along information I've been told. Keep in mind, however, that whatever information is given to me is coming from the standpoint of the being/creature/energy/entity speaking with me at the time and they all have their opinions, their biases, their agendas, and their egos. When I say they're just people, I really mean it. They may be so far up the ladder as to be on a different ladder but they're still just people(The first time I said that to a dragon, he almost had a fit. He thought I was calling him "human." Now he gets the difference and he'll even comment about how his people are "just people" when they do something less than enlightened, so to speak. Big Grin ). I share what I'm guided to share. If it resonates with you, cool. If not, the message wasn't for you, which is equally cool.

If you're interested in pursuing this, I suggest the Dolores Cannon books on the convoluted history of the universe. I've read the first two and found myself nodding repeatedly. They confirmed a lot of what I've been told by various beings, etc.

7/6/16 ThePaladin/DLP: My soul has been on this planet since the late 14th century so I could be considered a relative newbie. Big Grin

Learning about all this has been part of my path and my healing. It's taken time and effort but it's been worth every second.
Awesome job compiling this Iris! It's very important I think, thanks for setting this all in one place. Big Grin
Beautiful job Iris! Thank you for the effort, it is appreciated.