Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/7/16 A Mistake in California
I have lots of thoughts regarding this run. There is much here to look at. Big Grin

Re: California
mistakes California impressed- Ok what type of mistakes are going to be associated with California? Normally I would think of impressed in a positive way but if it is a mistake perhaps it is impactful in a more negative way.  Perhaps an astonishing mistake. Of course impressed may also be speaking of a physical impression like a stamp or seal which leads me think of a someone with a government type stamp or seal.  Perhaps a bad law is signed into law.
California is also the Golden State. The bottom of the run has city shower gold nice days. Again a possible California reference and it sounds nice, until monsters picture invasion follows.  Hopefully the last part is not about California.

Re:Train-
train sunset company station spot - This makes me think of Amtrak.  There is the Amtrak Sunset Limited which I think runs from New Orleans to California.

Re: Twin horrible rice sad-
possibly 2 different horrible situations for a country which grows rice. This would likely be an Asian country.  Asia has earthquakes and typhoons as well as volcanoes in some places.  This could also be terrorism or a combo of both.

Re: notes request job-
A country may be requesting money and job security. Perhaps it is in relation to the issue with the rice country.

Messages In This Thread
7/7/16 A Mistake in California - by Eagle1 - 07-07-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: 7/7/16 A Mistake in California - by twiceblessed9 - 07-07-2016, 04:32 PM