Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Cat behavior
My cat rarely sleeps inside the house. After I was asleep, about 11:00 last night he start very loudly meowing wanting to come in. So I let him in and he went straight to the bed and laid at the foot of the bed which is normal. After I came to bed he moved to sleep next to me near my head and he is facing the bedroom door. I went to sleep and when he woke me at 5:00 he was in the same place. Normally when he has slept in, he sleeps at the foot of the bed.

Anyone else have odd cat behavior last night?
Not last night but last Wednesday and Thursday one of my cats parked herself behind a futon in a back bedroom and didn't come out for those two days. Wouldn't come out. I finally lured her out with food and now she's acting normal. But it was weird. She's usually always out and about.
Thanks GG. I thought it may be a hurricane coming but I checked and nothing happening in the gulf right now. So I am thinking Spirit world stuff.
(07-12-2016, 08:06 AM)Julie Wrote: Thanks GG. I thought it may be a hurricane coming but I checked and nothing happening in the gulf right now.  So I am thinking Spirit world stuff.

Pardon the expression but shit's happening. I've been unshielded for months but my team has instructed me to shield up as much as possible. I did but I need to do more because I'm getting hammered, both energetically and physically.